1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Quite Possibly, the MOST Disturbing Thing..

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Feb 2, 2006.

1. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

Well, way too much to actually read it all, but I get the idea....

I think we need to teach this to the kids in school.. maybe 2nd or 3rd grade... let them know this is an option in life. Graphic pictures, testemonials, the works.

We don't want to be intollerant do we?

Did anyone else find that lifestyle to be reprehensible and something we should protect the children and the family from? Or do you think we need to have that lifestyle slapped in our faces early and often and we just need to be 'tollerant'?

If anyone around here is wanting some insight into why some of us are for a man/woman marriage amendment, this kind of thing is part of what sends us to the ballot box when we get the choice to "Make that crap equal to man/woman marriage" or "solidify marriage between man/woman, none of this stuff applies"

I'll agree with the posters here... Too much sharing.. hahaaha...

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  3. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Feb 3 2006, 06:14 AM) [snapback]202768[/snapback]</div>
    Sounds like a description of what Bush is doing to the middle class. ......and what the middle class appears to be willing to let him do.