1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Radio CD Tedekind 86120-47400 diagram to change it for Android radio

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by rlozanogarr, Jan 8, 2021.

1. rlozanogarr

rlozanogarr New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi!
    Do you know where I can find a diagram of the wiring and connectors of my multi-function radio? I have bought an Android radio and I need to know the wiring for the buttons on the steering wheel since I have the adapter with CanBus but I did not get the correct 20-pin adapter that I need.
    I attach photos of my original radio and the connector adapter that comes with me.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

sl10 likes this.
  2. sl10

sl10 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I had the same problem as you (the same model: Toyota 86120-47400). Did you solve it? In fact, I bought an aftermarket autoradio for my Prius 2010 but I could not find the wiring diagram. Please help me! Thank you!

3. hoffeck

hoffeck Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    sl10 likes this.
  4. sl10

sl10 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Thank you! I also found it yesterday by googling (the same as yours) but I can't include the link due to the requirements :(
    I read a lot of topics about "how to retain my original backup camera" but I still could not figure out "the best solution" for me. My autoradio has a normal RCA connector. Do you think that should I buy another aftermarket backup camera (~15$) or cut off the original harness and try to wire with the RCA connector?