1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rain visors for 2012

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by cleanneon98, Oct 27, 2016.

1. cleanneon98

cleanneon98 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    So I recently bought a 2012 Prius that came with some generic window visors. They attach to the door with clips and have double sided tape to seal them. This tape is old and they let some water through the top edge

My last car was a 97 civic with weathertech in channel visors which I loved and would buy again. Has anyone used these on the Prius? Do they interfere with the window closing? The Honda had bad window regulators as a common problem so I'm not sure if my broken regulators were just due to design or more due to the extra resistance from the visor when closing the windows.

If anyone here has had a good experience with them let me know and I'll order a set. Just want to make sure.

2. glutaman

glutaman Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I installed Heko last week, not sure if you can find them in the US market though. Had them on my previous car (Honda Fit) for 5 years and was very satisfied.

Google images: http://bit.ly/2f6gbLX