1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Random Financial Question

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by 4chi, Sep 5, 2006.

1. 4chi

4chi New Member

Thanks Eric...another forum directed me to fat wallet as well. Some guys are there are really pushing the 0% rotation game to its limits, but if you're dilligent about it and have a nice fallback (like a HELOC that you can use to transfter the money back to if you can't find another 0% card to transfer to at the end of the introductory rate period), I don't really see how you can lose.

I'm starting slow with three new cards, probably only $30k or so in debt carried on them. I think the one thing I want to be careful of is that my grand plan is to demolish my rental property and build my dream home on it sometime in 2009 or so...I need to make sure my credit score looks ok then so that I can get the construction loan I will need. But as I understand it, applying for new cards only hurts your credit scores for 2 years, so I should be OK there.

Or I suppose I could get as many cards as possible and finance the entire construction at 0% ;)