1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Random thoughts about 4 wheels

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by hyhi, Mar 8, 2023.

1. hyhi

hyhi Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Has the 'driver' traded their soul for ease of use of owning a hatchback? If so do we care (especiallly if you own one)?
    Could have gotten X instead of Y (prius vs anything else on market now or say by end of year?
    Even if toyota makes better rides then prius does it matter due to supply and demand?

1. Confession, I like hatch back highlanders. I have owned over the years (one gas and two hybrids). Then again, I once (twice) got miata mx5 with automatics.
    2. Have to wonder how the prius will do vs other rides out now or coming out that are starting to get good mpg else somewhat less though have more headroom, storage and bigger view out the back window. Know toyota has not been known to give lots of extra 'free' stuff in their trim levels offered (thinking Ford Mavertick learned some tricks from toyota on that front).
    3. Lordy, hope by middle of 2024 more units will be available and at msrp regardless of hybrid model wanted.

#1 hyhi, Mar 8, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Prius hasn’t done well in a long time. I’m not expecting much despite the good press so far.
    There’s a lot of healthy competition out there

Mendel Leisk likes this.