1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rattle noise from dashboard:(

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by David77, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David77

David77 New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I bought the 2017 Prius 3rd Gen on May 2017. The thing is when I driving on rough road or bump road then coming noise from dashboard area. It really bother me so I made appointment to dealer Puentehills Toyota Service Agent Mark Fetterman. So I went there road test with one of service supervisor Donny and I we catch the noise from around dashboard. So they took care of it. I read service discription they put insulation cover up. I'm so happy. I thought they fix problem... but after couple days later it sounds again again.. I'm so sad and it bother a lot. Hasanyone else had this problem?

Nima1 likes this.
  2. tucatz

tucatz Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Hi David, yes there are many comments about various dashboard rattle. My 2016 is rattling all over the place, driving me crazy. The primary one is due to loose heating ducts below the dash. Toyota has service bulletin. Please search related threads. That one fixed, now I hear other rattling and buzzing sounds from the dashboard and the doors!

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    why are you posting the same question twice? did you look at the thread on the tsb i referred you to in your other thread?

RCO and 'LectroFuel like this.
  4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.