1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rear (parking) brake plate sub-assembly wanted

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Braco, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Braco

Braco New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Business Edition
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for sub-assembly plate for the left rear wheel on european model of Prius Gen 2 2007. It's the metal round plate that covers the disk brake from the inside preventing the dust coming into the brake and also functions as a base for the drum parking brake installed within the disk heart. It's also called "anker" plate. Official Toyota part number is 46504-32020 and I'm attaching the service cut-out illustration.

I recently head to replace the wheel bearing only to find out that this plate is totally rotten... I cannot find replacement part anywhere here where I live, and all the used Priuses I found on the junk yards had that part also pretty rotten. I cannot find it anywhere on the ebay or amazon, and the original part cost a fortune. Like more than 10 times this things cost for any other car... Can anybody help me find this part for reasonable price?

Thank you very much

Attached Files:

2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A