1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rebuilt battery issues

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by briansterling, Oct 12, 2014.

1. jadziasman

jadziasman Prius owner emeritus

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Pack 6 is actually block 6 one of the 14 blocks containing two modules per block or 28 modules total. Your screenshot only provides data for the block with the minimum voltage - that doesn't necessarily mean that a module in that block is bad. What is the voltage for block 6? If it's less than 13.7 volts that means one of the cells in one of the two modules probably shorted out and if that happened you would have seen an abundance of warning lights.

2. mattd2472

mattd2472 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ok all ... i had to say goodbye to my 06 prius ... having said that i have 56 cells that are all good im looking to get rid of ... i will let them go for $10 - $15 each ... plus shipping. If anyone is interested email me .... matthewd2472 hotmail. I have 1 full battery totally works the issue is my hybrid motor is shot. The other hybrid is also intact and the cells are fine but it never regitered in my car. I can sell them as a whole each $200. If needed i can provide pics of everything to anyone interested.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.