1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. Rich Baril

Rich Baril Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Anyone know if the Prius v is part of the recent software recall being issued by Toyota? Any article I've read doesn't break it down by model, but just "Prius."

2. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    As of this time, it appears to be limited to just standard Gen 3 Prius liftbacks...not the Prius v or Prius c.

3. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Most jurisdictions have a page on their Toyota website giving recall information. In the UK we just enter our licence/reg number and it confirms if your car is to be recalled. I believe the US site has something similar.

4. pfjmarina

pfjmarina Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I checked on the Toyota care web site where I have both our 2011 Gen 3 and our 2013 prius v registered. Only the 2011 Gen 3 came up as being effected by the recall. I also had our prius v in for it's 5000 mile service last week a couple of days after the recall was announced. My service manager assured me that the prius v was not effected. Sounds pretty definitive!

CanuckPT and Rich Baril like this.
  5. thymara

thymara Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    2013 prius v - I have checked my vin on several occasions for a recall and several weeks ago had my car in for a service. No recall regarding possible stall issue.

6. jhinsc

jhinsc Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I had my car in for service yesterday and they didn't mention anything about the recall applying to my car. My dealer checks every car for possible recalls during service appointments.

7. jtuchol

jtuchol Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I just got my may issue of Consumer Reports and they have the v listed there so I guess I will wait & see I know how slow toyota is to react to recalls.