1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Received a survey from Toyota after I emailed them about an Entune bug...

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Soylent, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Soylent

Soylent The v isn't a station wagon! It's just big boned

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I contacted their "customer experience" center regarding the issue where Entune automatically starts playing my phone's music over Bluetooth every time I turn on the car.

That was last month, and I haven't received any reply. But this survey is just too funny.
    (When I clicked "next", I got a grey page with just the following text:
    So, basically they don't care if you haven't gotten any response at all. They only want to know how many Toyota employees responded to your question!
    What a worthless survey, and I still await their response :rolleyes:

2. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Soylent, they care that you didn't get a response, they care enough to throw out your survey response because it would lower the score in their self run customer satisfaction survey.:ROFLMAO:

ftl and Soylent like this.
  3. Soylent

Soylent The v isn't a station wagon! It's just big boned

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Lol exactly... here I thought, "oh good, I'll tell them I never got a response and maybe now they will respond! Oh... wait, nope."

"How great are we?? Huh? Aren't we awesome? Choose one answer:
    1. Really awesome, 2. Yes, 3. Amazing, 4. Cancel survey"

ftl likes this.
  4. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

Classic!

5. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    That sounds pretty typical for Toyota. When I had my first experience with my local dealer's service department for my first 5k miles maintenance service everything went very smoothly and I was quite satisfied. A few days later I received a survey from Toyota asking my opinion of my service visit.

The second time I went they installed the wrong 5W30 oil which I caught on the service report and had them change to the correct 0W20 and let me watch. When I got home and checked my tire pressure they were all at 50 psi with a max sidewall pressure of 44 psi. I had a few choice words with the Service Manager after this but he assured me that their was no way that their technicians could have possibly inflated my tires to 50 psi !

I never saw a survey for this visit where I could let Toyota know about a poor service vist :)

PS - I also broke a breaker bar the next time I tried to loosen a tire lug nut :(

6. xs650

xs650 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Toyota dealers or any other dealer carefully controlling the surveys is just one more example of "Management get's the behavior that it rewards, whether they intended to reward that behavior or not."

jdcollins5 likes this.