1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent EV marketing survey groups

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by bwilson4web, Mar 11, 2020.

?
  1. Torchbearer - Climate change major problem; can buy an EV; younger; high education, income; liberal

66.7%
  2. Young Enthusiast - EV apex performance, styling, tech; life achievement and reward; diverse; sports

33.3%
  3. Steward - Extreme environment; EVs are future; intimidated by cars; well educated; life is curiosity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Survivor - Getting through life; cares environment; EVs "interesting", expensive; older; low income

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Skeptic - no altruism or environment; low education; average age; tech laggard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Old Guard - no climate change; EV is stupid; least diverse; no kids; full-size pickup intender

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    A fun survey, the root comes from a marketing company, Escalent.co, survey, EVForward of potential, first time EV owners. Pick the one that most closely matches your profile. Here is the source:
    [​IMG]

Bob Wilson

#1 bwilson4web, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  2. Rmay635703

Rmay635703 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    Hmm none of the above.

im an early adopter who’s first car purchase was an antique BEV

It was cheap to own, unique and obviously I’ve always had a cautiously realistic environmental streak, not a wide eyed true believer when it comes to doing things under the impression someone else will do the right thing.
    (Aka I rarely recycle assuming curbside pick up works, I actually take the crap to places that reuse or actually melt it down so I know it’s not in the landfill, when I was a kid that was the only way to recycle and it appears sadly that is still how it works much of the time)

3. davidtm

davidtm Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah, none of those fits me. I'm closest to Steward, but not really intimidated by cars.