1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recommendation for Tinting windows in Boston.

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Boston Jim, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi everyone,

I will be picking up my new Prius v five with AT package on Saturday ! I'm looking for any recommendations for places around the Boston area that does great window tinting. I've seen several posts about tinting in California but I think that's a little far for me to drive.

Thanks for any help,

Jim

2. vince3151

vince3151 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I recommend Tint King in Billerica, MA. First class operation with very experienced installers. They used the highest quality tint and have been in business for many years. That's all they do is tint. I got my "08 Prius done 4 years ago, still perfect.

3. Boston Jim

Boston Jim Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks for the recommendation, I actually ended up going to Tint King about two weeks ago and I'll agree they did a really good job. I do wish I had gotten a slightly darker tint though but I stuck with the legal 35% (Ma), with the bisque interior it makes the tint look lighter. Thanks again for posting.

4. Jennifer Shannon

Jennifer Shannon Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I got my tint at Mobile Tint in Chelsea. I paid only $139 for ALL my windows. They say it takes two hours but they were done in a little over an hour . I got 20% everywhere except the rear window which is 35%. I actually wish I had gotten it lighter...lol. I guess we all want what we dont have ;)