1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sold Red Bullet / Quantum Solenoid 1

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by KamiKKazi, Jan 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamiKKazi

KamiKKazi Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    WTS Red Bullet Solenoid. I purchased this last year in march. For anyone wondering it is the same as Quantum Solenoid 1 for prius. One of the best upgrades I have done to my prius. It improved my gas mileage all while also improving the power of the car. Sounds too good to be true but if you are heavy on the gas pedal this addition with your diving style will improve your MPGs. It made my engine run much smoother and efficient. I liked it so much I eventually got the Quantum Solenoid Track Edition so that is why I am selling it. It is designed for any car with a 2zr-fxe engine. Gen 3 Prius, Gen 4 Prius, Gen 3 Plug-in, Prius V and CT200h. $160 shipped or $150 local pick up in South Orange County / Long Beach, CA

Also have new 2 front wheel bearings for a Gen 3 Prius, Gen 3 Prius Plug In, CT200H. If you are in OC, CA, I will come to your house and install these torqued to spec with two new axle nuts for you for $180 provided there is a safe space to work on the car. (attached pic from the last wheel bearing and caliper replacement)

Attached Files:

#1 KamiKKazi, Jan 31, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    m3pare likes this.
  2. KamiKKazi

KamiKKazi Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.