1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Red bullet VVTI seloniod

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Max Taiwan, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Royston.K

Royston.K Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Hmm didn't know there's a filter shall explore it.

CSuirp likes this.
  2. CSuirp

CSuirp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Sorry if this is a double post folks. I wasn't sure which thread to drop picts of the solenoid. Max, please enter me in the contest. 2014 Prius C, trim 3, 58,000 miles. Thanks!!

Attached Files:

3. CSuirp

CSuirp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Yeah, let us know what you find.

4. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The above mentioned part number also matches the Gen2 (and Gen1 ?), as the Prius C shares the same 1.5l block.

If this contest is open to all, a quick cross post in the appropriate forums might garner more entries.

Max Taiwan likes this.
  5. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    Received! You made it! Dont need that stuff next time just use the o-ring, it is pretty solid snug fit. Don't use it next time unless you do see leaking! Dont worry! Ain't going to happen.
    Good luck. I'm going to bed. You all have 10 more hours. I'll organise everything and face time with my kid.
    It's Easter long weekend where they are now.

#85 Max Taiwan, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    CSuirp likes this.
  6. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    Go ahead! Share! If we have more then 10 ppl in the draw I'll throw in another one.
    No joke! If we get more then 10 eligible members I'll take my out and give that to the second winner. I think I've done enough testing!

CSuirp and SFO like this.
  7. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    The connector was a bit difficult i would agree. I used the same way as to get most of my VW connectors out. Push down tab, push in the connector a bit more to release the tension then pull out. Much easier that way.
    The seloniod is easy to pull out once you know how much force you need. The Red bullet is significantly longer then the oem you will have to be patient putting maneuvering it in. I'll most probably make a video or multiple photos to illustrate how to get it in.
    Good night guys and good luck!

CSuirp likes this.
  8. TheChip

TheChip Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    If they manage to make one of these for the Gen 3 I'll be first in line to put one on my car. This would be amazing for autocross use.

CSuirp and SFO like this.
  9. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    Gen 3 prius 1.8l? If so I have you covered. I've just glanced at the line up and they do have it.
    Can't sell you yet or group buy yet. I'm still waiting on the forum. But give away is the only way I can get these great product to some lucky ones.

CSuirp likes this.
  10. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    They have for nearly every vehicle in Toyota and Lexus, hybrid and conventional. Also popular models for Mazda, Hyundai, Ford, Mitsubishi, Honda, and Nissan.
    They gave me the whole catalog and compatible parts list.

CSuirp likes this.
  11. hackenfort

hackenfort Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I'm interested 2015 prius C

12. TheChip

TheChip Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    That's amazing! Definitely let me know when you can get your hands on one for the gen 3. I'm about to enter autocross/track season and I can use some more power!

Show them this with the caption "help this guy be faster".

13. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    I'm glad you find it interesting.
    Im busy with lab today but had a quick overview of the eligible members entry.
    I'll sort it out by tonight so you guys will know who will it be early moring state side when my daughter is getting up for breakfast! Thank you all for the interest and support! And stay posted for the winner. Do we have more then 10 entry?

CSuirp likes this.
  14. CSuirp

CSuirp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Not sure if it matters at this point, but i just remembered that you wanted a valid reason for being in the drawing. My reason is kinda simple...mpg. lol. I'm more interested in saving some $ while behind the wheel. We all know that most of us spend 1/2 our lives sitting at a red light, so why not make it economical and enjoyable. lol. Thanks Max for your generosity with the contest.

15. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    Suirp and Royston thank you both for participating and showing the enthusiasm and love for new product and giving me the energy to keep going. A big thank you to many others who have participated in the discussion making today possible. Also thank you PriusChat for bringing us together!

Our children teach us things everyday of how to be kind to others.
    My kid asked me if you guys could share, just like what she does in school with her classmate.
    So!
    Guys message me your address! I'm going to pull mine off my vehicle and share it with you so each can have one! Hope you guys don't mind a slimy one! At least you know it came with good credentials!

A shout out to forum officials, need to help get the Red Bullet out to our members, its not fair to withhold this while others who are not members can have access to it freely here in Taiwan and parts of Asia. I have all the certification documentations on request ISO certification and material certification of the aerospace aluminum including patent numbers.

I've done my ground work and talked to the manufacture during the weekend. They gave me the go ahead to work with North America and European pathways and some unrepresented Asian country I can work with too. Not only for prius C or prius or AlphaI or V. They want me to go ahead and reach out to all the other manufacture car community.
    I look forward to your email in good time for constructive discussions. I am grateful to have traveled so much in my life and received this opportunity.

This product has been on the Taiwan market since 2016, many have it in there cars aready and they said to me " they have not had any problems" (catastrophic failures of engine is not possible from this item given the correct installation procedures, it will simply perform bad, which will generate a code, then you know you need a replacement just like a spark plug) and torture test has been done on vehicles doing 60,000km a year taxi for 2 years(120,000km) without fail. Like me a idiot driving around without plugging the connector on the OEM didn't result in anything.

They said installing might be challenging if you are not use to working on your vehicle. If you don't know how to change your head light bulb when it burns out, then it will be best to take it to a mechanic for installation. It takes 10 min to take out the oem to keep as backup and to put the Red Bullet in. They will not charge you an arm and a leg or kidneys to do the job.

They say there were units in the beginning that were replaced under manufacture warrenty and worked flawlessly after it was replaced. This will be extended to international buyers they said; If you received a faulty one, they will replace it and they will even pull it off the line to double test it before they send the replacement out to me so you are sure to get a good one. They also want to review the product defect so will ask kindly to return it for replacement.
    What I'm going to do is this; I'll test every one that goes out of my channel and request whatever goes through my route to be pulled off the line before dispatching to me for international customers, when i get my own team working on this.
    My family owns a bio-pharmaceutical company which I don't like to associate with, not nice working under your patents both with PhD. I originally wanted to do a spin off but now I'm putting together my own team to start exporting this item and many more for other makes and models and not only to individual members but to mechanics and auto part franchise all over North America and Europe. I really wish PriusChat can be onboard soon and aid members getting access to the Red Bullet.

Again guys congratulations!
    I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    You may message me or write me via my email to secure your personal details and logistic solutions.
    [email protected]

This is not the end but actually the beginning, if you have questions about the Red Bullet or would like to know how to get one please also write it here so forum officials can observe if not aready the interest of member's.

Sincerely as always,

Max

#95 Max Taiwan, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Royston.K and CSuirp like this.
  16. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    Suirp! This has your name on it! 20190423_202328.jpg
    I'll also test yours Royston before I send yours out.
    This was done after my trip to the south so far, still ongoing. As you can see much slower average speed and more EV %. The average speed will continue to drop as I drive more in the city. Average annual speed for Taipei four wheel vehicles is 18 to 25km/h.
    20190423_202314.jpg This tank of gas I'm going to dedicate it to non-highway driving. I'll try to minimise it to no more then 10% for the whole tank. I want to try and hit that city high!
    This is going to take a while, I'm pretty sure by the time I'm done with this tank of gas Suirp and Royston would have received the Red Bullet.

CSuirp likes this.
  17. CSuirp

CSuirp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Max...I'm blown away by your generosity, not only in the thread documentations of the bullet but also in bringing it into our hands internationally!! Im even more thankful (whether i won or lost) your daughter has been learning/applying some great life lessons which, after experiencing your own generosity here in PriusChat, come directly from you. Please share my thanks to her as well.
    I'll contact you on the email you supplied with shipping info.

Montgomery and Max Taiwan like this.
  18. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    I will definitely tell her! She is growing up so fast! I hope I don't miss too much of it by being away for so long. Kids are amazing! Not a ounce of greed in them.
    I look forwards to your contact Suirp! Drive safe!

CSuirp likes this.
  19. Max Taiwan

Max Taiwan Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Base
    I was going through my numbers for the trip to Tainan. It too just surprised me; with 858km on 32l of gas is 26.8km/l adds up perfectly. But i didn't do the European conversion. This spooked me. 100/26.8= 3.73l per 100km. That's crazy! I'm sending my European party now. That's nuts! Beats a diesel turbo on the highway!

CSuirp likes this.
  20. TheChip

TheChip Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    How about doing a 0-60 pull or two and see how much faster it is :D

Montgomery likes this.