1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Red vs Blue Prius Ownership

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by genalex, Sep 8, 2006.

1. eastercat

eastercat New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(genalex @ Sep 8 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]316213[/snapback]</div>
    Me: White car, Green politics

Esther

2. brjacobso

brjacobso Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I'm assuming blue = liberal and red = conservative? I've seen different news channels color their maps different ways before. Assuming the above is true, then I'm blue with a blue Prius.

3. sfatula

sfatula Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gimmemyprius @ Sep 14 2006, 11:53 AM) [snapback]319554[/snapback]</div>
    It's almost always this way.

Anyway, red car, red state, red county, red city, red politics, blue friends, blue family

4. Bearcatzzz

Bearcatzzz Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Sep 13 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]319354[/snapback]</div>
    Don't forgot the nice little buildings they built for the toads,aka "Toad Hollow". Somebody even wrote a book about it. The story I heard about why the toads don't use the tunnel is that the predators know to look there for their dinner.

We must give the mayor credit, it wasn't historic potholes, it was a historic alley. :wacko:

However, on the good side lots of Prius drivers.