1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Redesign of '06 Front Seats?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kaizen, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Everyone that I have had in my 2005 have commented on the roominess and comfort. I have taken several 8+/- hour trips and been very comfortable. The only time that comfort was limited was when we had 3 big butts in the back.....like size 16-22. Maybe it relates to what you were driving before the Prius.

My mom keeps picking out beds, she can't find one that is comfortable enough. I guess it's in the butt of the beholder!

2. gqscientist

gqscientist New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kaizen @ Dec 23 2005, 03:47 PM) [snapback]178224[/snapback]</div>

I am 6'2 and love my Prius. But after a months of owning, I herniated a disk in my back. No way to prove it was from the seats, but I have been driving alot and have read many complaints about these seats. I highly recommend you get a nice back support (memory foam) for your chair.

3. Catskillguy

Catskillguy New Member

I guess the seats fitting people are varied as the weather.

I am 6' 2', weigh (now don't yell at me Dr E), north of 300lbs. I drive very often 100 miles each way. I have found the seats very supportive and comfortable.. Again, that's just for me.

BYW, I am excited.. last 2 tanks, 56.5 & 55.5 mpg!