1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale REDUCED: Original Front Wiper Refills for Early GEN 3....

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Launch Vehicle, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Launch Vehicle

Launch Vehicle Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have two brand-new wiper inserts (Driver-side and Passenger-side) that fit the original metal-framed wiper blades used on the early Gen 3’s. If you have the original metal blades and backing plates, this will restore them to what you drove out of the showroom. These wiper refills offer super quiet OEM performance.

While the nominal lengths of these inserts are listed as 26” and 19”, actual lengths measure approximately 25-1/2” and 18-5/8” respectively. Installation instructions included. I do not currently have the refill for the
    rear blade as I recently sold my 2010 Prius II.

Shipped in a 1-1/2” square vinyl picket tube for complete protection: REDUCED 50% to $9 for the pair plus actual USPS shipping charges from Davisville MO 65456. CONUS only please. I absorb the PayPal fee....

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    did they change the design on later gen 3's?

Mendel Leisk likes this.
  3. Launch Vehicle

Launch Vehicle Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Later wiper blade frames were nearly identical in looks, but no longer made of metal.
    I do believe the “thickness” (width?) of the refill in those plastic-framed blades were different also,
    but I’m not sure in which direction....

bisco likes this.