Hello all!!! I installed my hitch recently. Today, my Gen2 had a oil change which allowed me to easily reinstall the rear driver side panel ("RDSP") back on my Gen2. The RDSP had to be modified slightly in order to fit properly after installation of the hitch. Initially, I modified the RDSP by enlarging the slot for the original hold down bracket. However, my initial modification was not sufficient and I had to enlarge the hole. See pic which shows in red highlight where the additional material had to be removed. The electrical harness for the trailer exits from the rearmost plug in the spare tire well. I also applied RTV sealant to the modified plug to prevent vermin from entering the vehicle (happened on a prior vehicle). See pics. This RDSP has a bewildering variety of fasteners as follows: a.) one ("1") bolt with captured washer and 10mm head (near the left front of the RDSP); b.) stud welded to bottom of car which is accepted into a "threaded" portion of the RDSP (near the right front section of the RDSP); c.) a clip which contained what looked like a "wood screw". Toyota parts insisted that the bolt described above as "a" fits into this clip. I tried the fit off the car and the clip (AKA "c") and the bolt known as "a" is an impossibility; and d.) two ("2") push pins at the rear of the RDSP. Pictures: Pic#1: comparison of old clip and new clip; Pic#2: fastener "a" installed (also showing a bit of corrosion - perhaps next oil change I will go back in there with some POR15 rust encapsulant); Pic#3: wire exiting rearmost plug in spare tire well with RTV applied to plug (in order to prevent mice from entering car); Pic#4: similar to pic#3. Pic#5: pic of entire RDSP; Pic#6: initial modification to RDSP and subsequent modification to RDSP (in order to get it to fit back on my Gen2); PS If anyone has part number or specs for the fastener that screws into the clip, then please let me know.