1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Relax Cindy, He'll Be Out of Office Soon Enough...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Cindy Sheehan is doing no harm to any of you... so I would expect at least more than one or two of you to show a bit more respect for her. Losing loved ones isn't exactly a rational experience.

2. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

I guess I say she's ugly and you start checking her nose, complexion and teeth. You overlook the obvious ugliness of her person... The who she is and what she stands for is what makes her an ugly person. She's exceedingly bitter by an standard.

Her son was raised with some ideology I would have to guess. I'm not sure what that was, but at some point when he was legally responsible for himself, he went in and volunteered to take a job with the US military.

No one goes in to sign up for the military with expectations of laying on the beach in sandiego. Casey joined the military and went right into packing guns, digging trenches, learning survival, staying up long hours, running like crazy, hiking with big packs, learning military stragegy, learning to obey orders....

He went to serve a mission for his country. He went in to battle for his country just like he was trained to do. He got back to the barracks with his buddies and talked over the battle that they'd been in. They went out who-knows how many times, and on one of them he died in the action. He died as a war hero.

What his mom has done with that since then is embarrassing. She has taken his honorable life and used it as a pulpit to spew her bitterness and hatred. She could have been proud for her son and his heroism and done something positive with it. So far, she's only gone on to embarrass herself and significantly lessen the memory of her son.

No one will remember Casey the war hero. It will be Casey, son of the bitter, ugly, angry woman who chased bush around the country and never obtained her objective she was after in her chase.

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jul 27 2006, 02:58 PM) [snapback]293332[/snapback]</div>
    OMG! this is soooo true! "Flamingos" :lol: :lol:

These people are true idiots, but alas freedom of speach. :rolleyes:

daronspicher says it best!

No one goes in to sign up for the military with expectations of laying on the beach in sandiego. Casey joined the military and went right into packing guns, digging trenches, learning survival, staying up long hours, running like crazy, hiking with big packs, learning military stragegy, learning to obey orders....

He went to serve a mission for his country. He went in to battle for his country just like he was trained to do. He got back to the barracks with his buddies and talked over the battle that they'd been in. They went out who-knows how many times, and on one of them he died in the action. He died as a war hero.

What his mom has done with that since then is embarrassing. She has taken his honorable life and used it as a pulpit to spew her bitterness and hatred. She could have been proud for her son and his heroism and done something positive with it. So far, she's only gone on to embarrass herself and significantly lessen the memory of her son.

No one will remember Casey the war hero. It will be Casey, son of the bitter, ugly, angry woman who chased bush around the country and never obtained her objective she was after in her chase.

4. Jim1eye

Jim1eye Shaklee Ind Distributor

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hv74656 @ Jul 27 2006, 09:42 PM) [snapback]293564[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Jul 27 2006, 10:15 PM) [snapback]293586[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dion @ Jul 28 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]293924[/snapback]</div>
    What exactly do you think the military is for? And just FYI, Congress said he could if he deemed it necessary. See Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 (Public Law 107-243)

Just curious, Dion, why'd you take offense to the "ugly" comment, and not the "I.Q. of a chimpanzee" one?

5. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Well, to be fair, and I've said this before about her, if there's anyone who has a rightful gripe, it's a mom who has lost a son in a war she doesn't believe in. Even though I don't agree with her message, her methodologies, the one thing I will give her, is that she has most certainly made a shiat load of noise for her crusade. Everyone knows her name, and what she's about. She's a magnet for those who agree with her, and can probably rally enough supporters to fill a stadium on any given day. So, in that respect, she's one hell of a mom.