1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Replaced abs actuator, getting constant beep, no warning codes, abs actuator hasn’t kicked on once.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Cody Swain, May 24, 2024.

1. Cody Swain

Cody Swain New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    **UPDATE**
    I tested the wiring harness and it checked out pretty good. Tried bleeding with Autel ap200 and the actuator never kicked on. Have decided it’s the actuator itself and will now install a new unit. I’ll update when that happens.

2. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Pretty sure the relays only insert one way, but are you certain they're good?

3. Cody Swain

Cody Swain New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I can hear them clicking off and on sometimes when I press the brakes. I think I mentioned that I put the relays out of my car in it.

4. Cody Swain

Cody Swain New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The extra wire has to do with the p-lock mechanism. I think that the wire for that is a little loose so they tried to jump it. I will be able to fix that by tightening that connection.

5. Cody Swain

Cody Swain New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    UPDATE*** I installed the brand new actuator and got it running. But I’m getting codes about accumulator low pressure, right rear hydraulic and something about the relay. I got part way through the brake bleeding and got to the right rear to bleed it, but it doesn’t gush out like the left rear. It barely comes out at all. I may post a new topic about this.

Attached Files: