1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Replacing Daytime Running Lights

Discussion in 'Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Mike Janicke, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Mike Janicke

Mike Janicke New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    Hi I need to replace one of my daytime running lights or fog lights..I'm not sure which one it is. It's a small bulb in the upper corner of the headlight. I'm having trouble removing the bulb from the harness but I think it might be easier to do once I see what the replacement light looks like. Does anyone know what part number this is? I couldn't find it on Amazon. Thanks so much!

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    The bulb is an assembly with a connector built in. Rotate the bulb and harness 90 degrees. Then remove both and then disconnect harness.

Observe what angle it came out from. There are at least three different bulbs and sometimes an optional hid bulb that is entirely different. Most are standard halogen. Including your trim and vin allows a lookup. Calling the dealer parts dept with that info will get the right part.

Take bulb to auto supply to replace. Part number is on bulb. Install without harness then click harness back in.