1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Replacing Factory Leather Seats

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by synth, Sep 9, 2017.

1. synth

synth Junior Member

Hey everyone.
    I am still in love with my 2010 Prius. Starting to show some wear and I need some advice on a seatlift.
    My factory installed leather seats are starting to show a lot of wear. The front seat "seat"" part in particular are shrinking to the point where I cannot pull the clips into place anymore.
    I wanted to know your recommendations for getting these replaced.
    1. Can I order some quality covers and redo myself or best left to professional?
    2. If I can order can you make recommendations beyond a cheesy seat cover type product.Thanks in advance for any thoughts and information.

2. tankyuong

tankyuong Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    get some clazzios on ebay for 300

3. synth

synth Junior Member

Thanks for the suggestion. Have you (or anyone else) done the install and can you give me an idea on difficulty?

4. phoenixgreg

phoenixgreg Senior member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

The concern is will the front seat airbags deploy properly? Only Clazzio can answer that.

gliderman likes this.
  5. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Yes all Clazzio Leather and PVC Seat covers are designed to work with the built in seat air bag.