1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Requesting Wiring Diagram - Seats/Airbag

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by horn12007, Dec 20, 2022.

1. horn12007

horn12007 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Anyone know where I can find the Wiring Diagram for the wiring under the front seats/Airbag wiring - for the seat airbag, the module underneath, weight sensor?

Doing a project with a different seat and this would help.

Also, does anyone know if Techstream will show which specific airbags are operable/inoperable?

And finally, there is a sensor on the seat track. What is that for? Seat Position Sensor for Airbag

Thanks.

#1 horn12007, Dec 20, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  2. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You don't say what year your car is, but presume it is Gen 2 seeing as you've posted here. There is a PDF copy for the 2006 MY you can download that has the 2006 Prius Repair Manual and the 2006 PRIUS Electrical Wiring Diagram from here. It may or may not be useful to you.

There is also more information here on the Prius Wiki site here in PriusChat for other sources the gold standard of which is: Toyota Technical Information System (techinfo.toyota.com).

SFO likes this.
  3. horn12007

horn12007 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    @dolj Thanks!

Yeah it's a 2008.

I have a pretty good idea of my plan on the wiring. I'll take a look at the manual and see if it helps. thanks again.