1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Revier Combination LED Turn/DRL, LED Tow Hook DRL, Controllers

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Air_Boss, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have a set of the Revier LED turn/DRL lamps (note: amber multi-LED turn segment, white LED DRL bar, with OEM grey housing/surround) for the Prius v if anyone is interested. Originally purchased as part of a GB by twpanson. They test working but decided against installing them.

Also have a set of white LED DRLs (note: photo shows blue LED; mine are ~4300k white) that integrate into the tow hook covers if anyone is interested. Originally purchased direct from Japanese supplier. These have both chrome and Winter Grey Metallic bezels (which could be repainted to match your paint). Similarly, they test working, and they do fit the tow hook cutouts perfectly, but decided against installing them.

Also have assembled the controller, wiring and weatherproof connectors for both of the above installations, which I will include, if the buyer is interested.

Photos are for reference and appeared earlier on PC, my items are as described above, e.g. white tow hook LEDs with 2 sets (chrome and Grey Metallic painted) bezels, clear (not smoked) lens turn/LEDs, no halo lamps)

The tow hook LEDs are shown in the first three photos, but are ~4300k WHITE LEDs and come with two sets of bezels (chrome and OEM Winter Grey Metallic painted).

The Revier combination turn/DRL lamps are those shown on the right in the last two photos.

The Revier amber turn LED segment connector is P&P with existing vehicle harness.

I can supply the fuse tap, connectors, wiring and Philips control module to drive the white LED DRL function and tow hook connectors.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

For reference, the Reviers were on the order of $160 delivered, the tow hook lamps on the order of $140 delivered, and the controller/wiring/waterproof connectors on the order of $90 delivered, so, $390 all up.

Offers accepted.

2. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    <bump> Nice Prius v stocking stuffers?

3. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  4. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  5. Mrjfunk

Mrjfunk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Just bought a 2010 Prius IV and was looking into replacing the fog light covers and turn markers and add DRL's. Those Revier turn/DRL combos are really neat! Any chance you can tell me where I can find them? Thanks!

6. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    These are for the v. For yours, contact twpanson or look up a Rakuten auction.

7. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Still available direct or via ebay.

8. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model: