1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Revier LED Turn/DRL and White Tow Hook LED DRL

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Air_Boss, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have a set of the Revier LED turn/DRL lamps (note: amber multi-LED turn segment, white LED DRL bar, with OEM grey housing/surround) for the Prius v if anyone is interested. Originally purchased as part of a GB by twpanson. They test working but decided against installing them.

Also have a set of white LED DRLs (note: photo shows blue LED; mine are ~4300k white) that integrate into the tow hook covers if anyone is interested. Originally purchased direct from Japanese supplier. These have both chrome and Winter Grey Metallic bezels (which could be repainted to match your paint). Similarly, they test working, and they do fit the tow hook cutouts perfectly, but decided against installing them.

Also have assembled the wiring and weatherproof connectors for both of the above installations, which I will include, if the buyer is interested.

Photos are for reference and appeared earlier on PC, my items are as described above, e.g. ~4300k white tow hook LED DRLs with 2 sets (chrome and Winter Grey Metallic painted) bezels, clear (not smoked) lens amber LED turn/DRLs (not the fog/halo lamps)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

For reference, the Revier combination lamps were on the order of $160 delivered, the tow hook lamps on the order of $140 delivered, and the wiring/waterproof connectors on the order of $60 delivered, so, $360 all up.

The tow hook LEDs are shown in the first three photos, but are ~4300k WHITE LEDs and come with two sets of bezels (chrome and OEM Winter Grey Metallic painted).

The Revier combination turn/DRL lamps are those shown on the right in the last two photos.

2. bc118pv

bc118pv New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I am interested at the Revier combination lamps for my 2014 Prius V. Just to confirm that they will function as DRL and Turn Signal right? It is hard to install or they are plug and play? Do you have a website?

3. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The turn signals should be PnP, but the DRLs will have to be tapped into a fuse or controlled with a separate DRL control module, widely available on eBay.

SCH-I535

4. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

That is correct; amber turn LED segment is P&P with existing vehicle harness.

I can supply the fuse tap, connectors, wiring and Philips control module to drive the white LED DRL function.

5. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    (Moved to Private Sales forum)

6. thewraith

thewraith Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Here is the link: Auction

You pay them with paypal and then wait for like a month until they come in. It gets slightly confusing. I will post a pic of the package tonight. It looks very plain. I haven't installed them yet, have to finish the big turbo install on the Supra first.

Make sure you email the japan auction site owners that you want the "Shiro (white)" color.

7. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    "Shiro ga ii." Meaning, "White is good for me," or "I prefer white."

8. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

Or you could forego the drama and ...

9. thewraith

thewraith Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Go to this link and sign up for a eaj account: EAJ REGISTRATION

Click the "register" button, then go to the auction link that I posted for the lights and try to bid the "buy it now price" in yen currency. It should tell you that you dont' have enough money (balance). Add the appropriate balance and it will take you to paypal checkout. Then go back to the auction and try the "buy it now" again. It should work.

You will then get an email for a "step 4 validation" from eaj. It's pretty simple to follow after that point. Make sure you send them a message when you do the above step asking for "shiro" color.

10. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Or, if you'd like it in a couple of days, along with DRL controller, fusetap and connectors...

11. thewraith

thewraith Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just an FYI, Blue/red/green/traffic light yellow lights of any type (especially LED) are illegal in most states.

12. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Hence, go for the white tow hook LED DRLs... Or the Revier LED turn/DRL lamps (amber multi-LED turn segment, white LED DRL bar)...

13. thewraith

thewraith Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, good advice.