1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Right bashing

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by eagle33199, Jan 26, 2007.

1. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Jan 31 2007, 01:53 PM) [snapback]383384[/snapback]</div>
    The same guys who done WTC II who did WTC I - they will be back - that you can count on. I wonder how you would want that handled - say sorry - it was America's fault - we had it coming to us - those poor Palestinians be oppressed - ???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Jan 31 2007, 02:12 PM) [snapback]383401[/snapback]</div>
    Yes WTC II happened while Bush was on watch - do you think that absolves clinton?

You state your opinion over and over again. so far no further attacks on US soil since then - that says a lot to me - maybe even to you. better them on the defensive that plotting and planning the next strike.

I do not want OBL at this point - i want all the people he stand atop of. u think getting obl stops this thing? Obviously NOT.

should we get involved in darfor? does it warrent US involvement?? think about that one for a minute.

I am not confused - what is the FIRST sentance of the oath the Pres takes??

2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jan, 11:24 AM) [snapback]383408[/snapback]</div>
    For someone who claims to care so much about WTC II you sure don't know much about it. Methinks you feign concern. If this really impacted you as you claim, you'd be as mad at Bush as the rest of us.

3. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Jan 31 2007, 02:12 PM) [snapback]383401[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: it's frustrating talking to a wall isn't it?

4. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JackDodge @ Jan 31 2007, 02:37 PM) [snapback]383423[/snapback]</div>
    Yes it is - thanks.

5. danoday

danoday Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jan 31 2007, 11:48 AM) [snapback]383436[/snapback]</div>
    Speaking of walls, we're still waiting for the retraction and apology on the budget thingie, Doc....

Budget Deficit in Free-Fall

6. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jan 31 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]383408[/snapback]</div>
    The Presidential oath of office is as follows (emphasis mine):

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Now that we're all on the same page, if you can explain to us how the invasion of Iraq is defending the Constitution, I'd love to hear it. Of course, if in 2005 he actually said in a meeting what he's reported to have said regarding the Constitution ("it's just a g**d***ed piece of paper"), then he's failing that first sentence. Big time.

7. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Jan 31 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]383420[/snapback]</div>
    Actually I am - I wish he had hit them harder - and I still wish he would go in there are do it right. and if he lets iran go nuclear i will forever hold him responsible for whatever follows - even if it happens during the next presidents term in office - see that??

I personally hold clinton very responsible for 9/11. it is not like these guys starting plotting and planning 9/11 1/22/01 is it?? Perhaps if clinton took out obama when he had a chance to ????? perhaps if he acted pro-actively??? perhaps if he did not build the wall between the fbi and cia??? perhaps if he did not neglect the military and intelligence agencies??? perhaps if he were not getting a bj in the oval office he would have kept his eyes on the ball.

That first sentance again in the Presidents swearing in oath is...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Jan 31 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]383441[/snapback]</div>
    You can figure out how clinton abrogated his responsabilities - I am confident of that.

8. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Jan 31 2007, 11:56 AM) [snapback]383314[/snapback]</div>
    I wouldn't either, just trying to guess what "slaughter" they are referring to.

9. danoday

danoday Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jan 31 2007, 12:10 PM) [snapback]383453[/snapback]</div>
    Really? Please provide an example of how President Clinton violated that sentence. You're being called out on this one, so be accurate.

Just to clarify, here's the sentence again:

<blockquote>"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

</blockquote>

10. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jan, 12:10 PM) [snapback]383453[/snapback]</div>
    And who's "them", and where's "there"?

11. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Jan 31 2007, 11:12 AM) [snapback]383401[/snapback]</div>
    Let us all bow our heads and invoke the ghost of Julie Andrews in her Mary Poppins role (slightly perverted)...

Feed the trolls, tuppence a bag
    Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag

All around the cathedral the saints and apostles
    Look down as he sells his lies
    Although you can't see it,
    You know "Doc's" smiling
    Each time someone shows that they care
    (Enough to try and right a lie)

Though our words are simple and few
    Listen, listen, we're calling to you
    "Feed the trolls, tuppence a bag
    Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag"

12. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danoday @ Jan 31 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]383439[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: looks like your going to have to carry that GRUDGE you have against dbermanmd to your grave for an apology.... :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Seems they have had a meeting and decided to all gang up on you dbermanmd... :rolleyes:

The below quote could be construded as talking down to someone, or attempting to slander a screen name with verbal derogatory statements, (an all time low I might add). While looking at the quote with an open mind.

But this is explained in the liberal rules for arguing.

http://www.useless-knowledge.com/columnist...i/article6.html
    and here.
    http://www.useless-knowledge.com/columnist.../article24.html

Yeppers, dbermanmd I think you shook the hornets nest.... :lol: :rolleyes: :) ;)

13. danoday

danoday Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Jan 31 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]383548[/snapback]</div>
    Quite possibly. He knows he was wrong, we know that he was wrong... now we're just waiting for him to admit it. Until he does, he'll have no credibility among (an estimated) 90% of the people here!

Actually, admitting it won't bring back his credibility, come to think about it.

14. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danoday @ Jan 31 2007, 06:17 PM) [snapback]383550[/snapback]</div>
    If what you say is true, then it really doesnt matter one way or the other. :rolleyes:

Most of what we as a whole post here regarding politics, is stuff we have heard or learned from the world wide web...... It does seem useless to post them as theres always a link that proves and disproves the topic.

Hmmmm. :mellow:

I guess some like to argue more than others, kinda like online stress relief and FHOP is the doctor. :)

15. PA

PA Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Jan 31 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]383254[/snapback]</div>
    Hmm ... well, OK, I guess you're right, Clinton hasn't had much of a chance to take out bin Laden over the last six years.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Jan 31 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]383264[/snapback]</div>
    Well, unless you have a time machine you're not telling me about, I don't think Clinton would have known about 9/11 at the time he had an opportunity to get bin Laden.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Jan 31 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]383266[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, I know it's getting old. A lot of us have been saying it for quite some time, but no-one in the White House has been listening. By "manner in which the war is fought" I meant the errors of judgement that have guided our President, not the fact that we have to kill people. Perhaps I could have worded that better.

What I object to is not that war is hell, which it always is, but that so many poor decisions have been made regarding the war. This goes right back to the beginning when people told Bush he needed to build a stronger coalition, he needed to use more troops, etc. etc. ...

16. BORNGEARHEAD

BORNGEARHEAD New Member

So far, Bush has slaughtered 3,084 of his own people and the number is rising.

17. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PA @ Jan, 04:38 PM) [snapback]383575[/snapback]</div>
    Besides, OBL did not plan 9/11. Khalid Shaikh Mohammed did.

18. danoday

danoday Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danoday @ Jan 31 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]383463[/snapback]</div>
    Still haven't heard a response from the good doctor on this. Wonder why?

19. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Jan 31 2007, 07:50 AM) [snapback]383266[/snapback]</div>
    110%

20. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(danoday @ Jan 31 2007, 09:08 AM) [snapback]383327[/snapback]</div>
    I think I see it but first I'd like to point out a misnomer on your part. These are not actions on db's part these posts are his point-of-view. I suspect that you have little if any knowledge of his actions besides what is posted on this board.

In your post you claim db deminishes the stature of doctors by posting his POV, something you don't agree with. You say that he may be a doctor, someone who generally holds a great deal of educational credentials, but then on the other hand you speculate that he might be a construction worker or a snot nosed 13 year-old which are groups that don't usually have the extensive education compared to doctors. If that isn't a disparaging remark to those two groups of people then you must have also completely missed the remarks Joesph Biden said about Barack Hussein Osama and how that was insulting and disparaging of other bright black men that have come before him. Do you agree or disagree? How about you jtullos?

Wildkow