1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rim Upgrade Help

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Joel Pascual, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Joel Pascual

Joel Pascual New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello,

I made the foolish mistake of buying rims without making sure it'll work with my current tires. Well, all I know is I have 15" rims.. and I thought it was that simple, but there's all kinds of measurements apparently and I think I screwed up and didn't order the right thing.

That said, I am asking for opinions, especially since the customer service at bbwheels was horrible, I think I just got someone who didn't care. So, I couldn't get answers.

Anyhow, I bought these:

Raceline Evo 131B Wheel Black 15x7 5x100 & 5x4.5 (5x114.3) 40MM Offset

And I was wondering if anyone knows if these will work with my 2017 Prius? And will the stock tires fit them? Any help or direction is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

And sorry for sounding so noobish, but I am. I am so not a car guy.

2. g_p

g_p New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    If USA/EU, then 15" rims for Toyota Prius 2017 have following specs:
    tires: 195/65R15
    rims: 6.5Jx15 ET40
    PCD: 5x100
    bolts/nuts: M12 x 1.5
    CB:54.1

Also check out "willtheyfit" from google (can't post links), this will show visually and give some useful data I think.

As for actual answer your question: I don't know. Better ask from dealer to be sure...

3. Scuderia Priusi

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The stock tire will fit your new rim just fine.
    Your new rim has the correct offset (40mm), so that's not an issue, and the 5x100 bolt pattern also matches stock.

I think you'll be fine with your new rims. Please post some pics of them after you've fit them to your new ride!

RCO and krmcg like this.