1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ROGERCORDIA SAYS HELLOW

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by RogerCordia, Jul 4, 2007.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Jul 4 2007, 06:53 PM) [snapback]473239[/snapback]</div>
    Okay. Used french fry oil is better than petroleum. All part of the solution. While I don't think virgin veggie oil is a good idea, I do think it's better to burn used fry oil as fuel than to dump it.

I still don't get why hot-rodders would think we are impressed with speed here on Prius Chat. It's kind of like crowing because you drew a full house in a game of low-ball poker. I think my 40-mph Xebra is way cooler than any muscle car.

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  3. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

interesting stuff

4. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Vegitruck Guy had to go because he said Prii were ugly.
    He had to go!

5. nytimez

nytimez New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jul 4 2007, 11:33 PM) [snapback]473286[/snapback]</div>
    That's why I think it's funny... and why we should keep King Roger around (aside from him being a king and all).

It's like the time I went to the movies - a mystery - and literally 90 minutes in this lady cries out "Oh! It's a mystery!" And she was serious. To this day, I can't remember the movie - but I remember that woman. And I'm still amused by it.

6. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

There is much to be learnt from Master Cordia, he broke none of your rules (unless you have rules against PWNAGE) so why not let him back?

7. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 5 2007, 12:32 AM) [snapback]473346[/snapback]</div>
    I think jack cordia would be bored and disappointed with this forum.

Very few drivers here are interested in going fast. We're not interested in drag racing our Prii. We're interested in getting high miles per gallon. I don't think this is Roger's area of expertise.

We don't need anyone to teach us to suck eggs.

8. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

9. nytimez

nytimez New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 5 2007, 03:36 AM) [snapback]473370[/snapback]</div>
    I don't think Roger has a thing to teach us, not do I think he's interested in sharing - he just wants to gloat about his somewhat ridiculous muscle car. However, I think he's worth keeping around, like a mascot or as someone suggested, a jester. If nothing else to remind us of what we DON'T want or have.

10. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hey, if we put up with the Squid and the Poodle, I say RogerCordia is a breath of fresh air. I think he's silly, but that's just my opinion, and no reason for banning.

By the way, I think pwn is a stupid word. Wikipedia suggests it may have arisen as a misspelling of "own" due to the "fat finger" effect.

11. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jul 5 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]473710[/snapback]</div>
    I think most 'l33t' speak is stupid... brings to mind a bunch of gamers that don't have anything even remotely like a real life, responsibilities, or girlfriends (or boyfriends, for that matter).

So, if you want me to think that you are dumb, by all means, speak l33t...

12. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

you can think what you like :) I'm not that insecure :)

Why do you all think Roger's car is a 'muscle' car? A muscle car is a 60's/70's V8 powered Large coupe or 4 door sedan isn't it?

This is an 80s turbocharged 4 cylinder..

13. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 5 2007, 10:22 PM) [snapback]473804[/snapback]</div>
    Roger is concerned with speed and 0-60

No one here cares about either. Muscle car schmuscle car. Bottom line is so what?

What kind of mileage does it get? If he can't get regular 50+ mpg then no bragging rights.

BTW Roger doesn't even list the year of his ricer, er, Mitsubishi Cordia. I hope it wasn't one of these. There are recalls on them.

* 1983 (1) (RSS)
    * 1986 (1) (RSS)
    * 1987 (1) (RSS)
    * 1988 (1) (RSS)

Mitsubishi Cordia recalls - Lemon Law

14. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 5 2007, 08:22 PM) [snapback]473804[/snapback]</div>
    A muscle car is a car that accelerates hard and goes fast. I.e., a car with muscle. it does not matter when it was built, though the 60's and 70's may have been the golden years for muscle cars. By and large, the people on this board don't care how fast a car goes. What we care about is how little gas it uses. My primary car only goes 40 mph. But it doesn't use any gas at all. And since the streets in town are all 35 mph here, I can go as fast as is legal. My Prius mostly sits in the garage waiting for those rare days when I have to go on the freeway and go more than 45 miles.

15. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

i think a quick google would reveal to you that your definition of muscle car is innacurate. There is much you could learn from King Cordia and i hope for your sake he is allowed back to these pages to school all of you in the ways of pwnage of players and such.

Rogers car gets very good fuel economy as it goes so fast that he is at his destination in mere seconds, sure it's mpg isn't crash hot, but it uses minimal fuel per trip as it only spends a fraction of the amount of time on the road as a regular vehicle, all whilst pwning players and whooping expensive sports cars in the process, including some costing $70,000+!

16. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    We PriusChatters should feel blessed to have been graced with a visit from the ROGERCORDIA :wub: , the guy who is. . .

Officially The Biggest Moron On The Net.

NO REALLY, HE IS. :lol:
    http://www.zoopedup.com/forum/index.php?sh...amp;mode=linear

We should be flattered with PriusChat's standing on the WWW :D . . .
    that he would take the time to write us such a long, personalized, introduction to himself . . . . NOT!
    [well . . . at least he personalized it by adding a TURBO PRIUS :huh: to his list - just so we could feel included too. :lol: :lol: :lol: ]
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Hello+every...+is+Rogercordia

Oh yeah, let's invite the doofus back. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

17. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

whatever, non believer. They laughed when people first claimed the earth was round as well...

18. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 5 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]473855[/snapback]</div>
    Do you have the slightest idea how completely idiotic that statement is??? Do you even know what is meant by "miles per gallon"??? If you go fewer miles per gallon you burn more gas for the same trip, regardless of how fast you go.

Maybe you're just being a clown when you make that statement. Maybe you know that it makes you look like a complete moron. But sadly, I suspect that maybe you don't. And now we know (thanks, Patrick!) that RogerCordia is a doofus. Which makes it seem very likely that you (Rogerfan) are RogerCordia. What kind of a person invents an internet persona whose only purpose is to praise his other internet persona??? :lol:

19. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jul 6 2007, 09:10 AM) [snapback]473953[/snapback]</div>
    A court Jester?

20. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jul 6 2007, 07:10 AM) [snapback]473953[/snapback]</div>
    RogerCordia can't even spell "hello"
    He's pretty much pegged himself as pretty darned dumb right from the start.