1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ROGERCORDIA SAYS HELLOW

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by RogerCordia, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Some of the other sites have noticed how Rogers Fans appear, apparently all from his IP address :)

He seems to have a following on You Tube too.

I guess we're in the presense of an real internet celebrity.

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Jul 6 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]474088[/snapback]</div>
    He can't be all dumb if he's made a 4-banger into the fastest race car in the world. :lol: He wouldn't lie to us about that, would he???

3. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RogerCordia @ Jul 4 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]472881[/snapback]</div>
    You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

And, anyway, who even cares about a Mitsubishi Cordia? It looks like an atomic cockroach.

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Jul 6 2007, 12:01 PM) [snapback]474088[/snapback]</div>
    Well, that first run-on sentence, the spelling, the lack of grammar and redundancy of his first post pretty much made that clear. I figured he was a teenager and figured he was talking here to his peers. I don't think he knows how to keep up an intellectual discourse with grown-ups.

5. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jul 6 2007, 10:58 AM) [snapback]474133[/snapback]</div>
    Maybe our visiting braggart would like to challenge a Wrightspeed X1 for "pinks."

[​IMG]
    0-30 mph: 1.35 sec
    0-60 mph: 3.07 sec in 117 ft
    0-100 mph: 6.87 sec
    0-100-0 mph 11.2 sec
    Lateral g: 1.3
    Braking g: 1.2
    http://wrightspeed.com/x1.html

Before he says yes, he may wish to watch the video of it leaving a 605 hp Porsche Carerra GT & 400 hp Ferrari 360 in the proverbial electron dust. :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXqYbNEiW0Y

No matter how he looks at it, he is working with such antiquated technology. :p :lol:

TRONS RULE!!!!! :)

6. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jul 7 2007, 12:10 AM) [snapback]473953[/snapback]</div>
    Like i said in my post, his MPG isn't "crash hot", i say this because i understand that mpg is a measurment dependent upon distance travelled vs fuel used and is completely independent of speed.

Also, check my IP if you think i am RogerCordia, i think you will find the result dissapointing.

It may look like an atomic cockroach, but Cockroaches can survive a nuclear winter, a Prius would be lucky to survive a run in with a traffic cone.

Rogerfan.

7. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 8 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]475242[/snapback]</div>
    You're speaking from ignorance again.

Fill both tanks. Roger may get there faster but the Prius will eventually pass him and keep going a few hundred more miles.

We just don't care about Roger's car, speed or whatever. It holds no value here.

8. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

what exactly was ignorant in my most recent post? I just reviewed it and cannot see any untruths?

9. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 8 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]475262[/snapback]</div>
    :rolleyes: you don't know what you don't know :lol:

10. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 8 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]475242[/snapback]</div>
    Now, how about that Tredia?!? That one's a looker!

I was wondering, why are you a fan of this Roger guy? Honestly, I guess I'm just not feelin' it.

11. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 8 2007, 06:46 PM) [snapback]475262[/snapback]</div>
    Your signature line has "benefits" misspelled, and a misuse of "it's" in it.

Oh, and you are ignorant of how well the Prius handles normal road hazards, and real-life traffic.
    So, why are you here, anyway?

12. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Jul 10 2007, 07:37 AM) [snapback]475755[/snapback]</div>
    I'm sorry for the mistakes in my signature (it was rushed while i was at work, and the use of it's is in reference to my car as an ownership noun, to use its without the ' would denote plural and be incorrect, would it not?), however you didn't point out the 'ignorance' in that particular post? And what aspects of the Prius' road harzard/real life traffic handling abilities am i ignorant of?

I am here to try and get master Roger back on! To prove he can be civil

13. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 10 2007, 02:05 AM) [snapback]475988[/snapback]</div>
    Well when that personality emerges from your tortured mind, Roger, perhaps he will be civil :rolleyes:

14. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    'Master' Roger?

??????

Are you into Bd/SM?

Are you his slut?

Is your safe word, "pop off valve?"

Seriously, why are you so into this guy? It's all a big joke, right...?

Tell me that it is. It's *allllllll* just a big joke...

-----

Hmmmm...maybe he knows how I can retrofit one of those understated Mitsubishi 'Tokyo by night' IP's to my Prius...?

Roger...?

Rogerrrrrrrrr...?

[laughing]

15. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Jul 10 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]476306[/snapback]</div>

Actually I think the English used to use Master as a term of respect in place of Mister when addressing a juvenile. Something a servant might say. Like "Master Copperfield".

Sorta puts Roger's Fan and Roger in their place. Roger the Juvenile and Roger's Fan the servant.

Of course that still doesn't rule out multiple personality disorder.

16. Y&#33;HANMA

Y&#33;HANMA New Member

Greetings. I am sorry that your forums have become the latest festering place for this sorry excuse for a self-proclaimed "king." As you may have noticed he is in truth the "king" of nothing except perhaps evading ligitimate challenges from his peers. Challenges that call for validation of his no-less-than-preposterous claims.

Know that he has not met even ONE, however keeps insisting that "judgement" will come at a set of Sydney traffic lights. I for one see no merit in street racing; however this worthless cretin puts all he has into it for the sole reason that it is the only thing he is capable of. Allow me to present some of this so-called "king's" results at a particular track meet:

Rogercordia's lapttimes:

L1-1:30.4640
    L2-1:24.8660
    L3-1:24.8130
    L4-1:24.2710<
    L5-1:45.4130

And his official results are:

Car#: 35
    Race poition: 28 / 33
    Gap: 0:16.8460
    Best lap: 4 / 5
    Fastest lap: 1:24.2710

Be advised that this was not a race of any sort; merely a timed event. Sixteen seconds off the pace, and he has the gall to claim that he has "pwned" five cars. While being defeated by another 27.

If you wish excessive frustration upon this pathetic excuse for bacteria, then please direct your spambots, vremboten links, as well as other miscallaneous undesirable things to this web address:

Rogercordia's own webpage

Give him hell if you will.

As you see so-called "king," I will make good on my statement that I will torment you at my leisure. At this time I see fit to webcast your pathetic results all over the internet; only for the reason that your car control remains highly laughable.

I would laugh now, but you aren't worth the energy.

17. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    crikey, can some moderator grab the IPs of all these different shades
    of charlatan and match 'em up for public review? sheesh.
    _H*

18. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hobbit @ Jul 11 2007, 10:48 AM) [snapback]476794[/snapback]</div>
    The definite stench of a troll is in the air. Someone's yankin' our collective chain. Fortunately, no one's exactly risen to its bait yet. :lol:

19. Rogerfan

Rogerfan New Member

So why hasn't a mod ran our ip's yet? We're different people... YHMANA is one of the most well known anti rogers in existance.

20. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogerfan @ Jul 17 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]480100[/snapback]</div>
    1) You're still abusing apostrophes, not only in your sig (if you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe Strongbad) but in the above post.

2) I noticed you STILL haven't posted the most important stat, which has NOTHING to do with speed: your MPG.