1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rolling on "Rubberbands"

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by prius70, Aug 23, 2008.

1. turnerdhr

turnerdhr HellaFlush(TM) Prius

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    "However, I am all for the better looks over sacrificing a few miles"... ...Me too....!

Attached Files:

2. prius70

prius70 Junior Member

nice turner. . .

how did you get yours that low?

what size wheels are those??

3. turnerdhr

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    hey Prius70,

here are her stats:

4. turnerdhr

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i got her at just the perfect "HellaFlushed" height after finding a new set of GREAT coilovers for the NHW20 Prius on the net. I was riding on Tanabes a while back but decided to get rid of them because of rubbing issues. The Tanabe Sustec Pros are built well but if you want to get that really beautiful "no-gap look", then the Tanabes just won't cut it YOU can't go too low on Tanabes..... there will be rubbing and bottoming out.......

yeah.... they didn't work too well for me at all.... ... the constant front fender rubbing was really pissing me off.... and no, I will not raise the height...!

BUT now with these new coilovers, a month has passed and i can still go real low and flushed and i don't have that rubbing problem anymore. Here are more pics of another Prius from the manufacturer ..

????????? ??? ????(NHW20) ??? ??

Well, I hope this helped.... and if you don't know by now, I just can't stand the sight of WHEEL GAPS!

5. crayola

crayola Junior Member

Sweet ride.

6. prius70

prius70 Junior Member

thanx for the "lowdown" turnerdhr. . .:)

7. turnerdhr

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ... just returning the favor prius70 ... ... you should know that YOU were the reason why i got hooked in the first place.... in the beginning, i was only suppose to just get springs!!! :evil: