1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Rota Bolognia wheels are the next best thing possibly

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Danger, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Danger

Danger Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I am very good friends with the owner of Cosmic Racing (aka. Rota). I use to do business with him when I worked for a shop in my area. I contacted him today to ask about the Rota Bolognia because it resembles the Prius Plus wheels very well. I ask him what do I need to do to get those wheels. I need a minimum of 5 sets and it can be mix match 16x7 or 17x7". I can choose any offset but preferred all to be the same. Although he doesn't have one in stock he tells me and I've researched online they are close to pound for pound. Meaning 15" wheel is 16lbs and the same for the 17" is about 18lbs. Certain colors he tells me will be a bit more since its a special color such as Hyper black or hyper silver color. Cost for this first batch of wheels is $650 for the 16" and $750 for the 17" and that includes shipping. Turn around time is 2 1/2 months. And I will pay for 2 sets of the wheels so we just need 3 people to get in. If your local in the S.F. area we can meet up to save on shipping cost. Take a look at some of the pics I found online.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bathala likes this.