1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ROUGH riding prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by dragman, Oct 22, 2010.

1. docsnavely

docsnavely Insert Custom Title Here

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    III
    Based on your post, it seems that people who can spell think they are better than everyone else. Go figure.

Not everyone has the luxury of a decent education or the ability to utilize the education that has been provided to them.

What everyone does have however is the right to be treated like an adult without being degraded by some asshat troll on a forum.:mad:

2. bng1959

bng1959 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I take my IV to dealership in the morning. It doesn't ride smooth like my 06 did. On delivery it had 25 psi in three and 22 psi in the other. My rear view mirror is lose. The drive part is going to hard to explain. Feel I will be advised it's normal. Just don't understand why the ride is rough when I hit bump or anything other than smooth with no defect roads. Car appears to have set for 6 months per the inspection sticker being March. Car was dead and dealership installed new battery. I had hoped my 2nd Prius would be pleasant and running with no issues. There is some strange issue with the system. My low air pressure light comes on and stays on and sometime during the day it goes off. Nothing consistent to keep me sane. Nice to read posting on the ride. Maybe my answer will be the same

3. bng1959

bng1959 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I still haven't found the issue with my ride. Checking for replys on this thread. Saw the spelling comment(s). Found 4 errors and corrected using spell check.

Dealership has been outstanding. Working to get thing corrected. They care about my happiness with the car.

4. Former Member 68813

Former Member 68813 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sounds like too little air in the tires. What is the pressure now?

Did you get it resolved?

5. bng1959

bng1959 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Dealership swapped tires and found out they had 89xx miles on them. That didn't change anything. So they gave me a new car to drive and confirm the issue wasn't the buyer. The one they gave me to drive drove better. They now want to change the tires from that one to mine. I'm not warm about this correcting the issue. Feel it's a strange issue. Haven't decided to swap the tires.