1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Samsung A900 with Prius2006

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by osiris12, Jul 10, 2006.

1. asleepfornow

asleepfornow New Member

Hey Chris,

Nice to see a fellow Tidewaterian!

I looked at the Katana, but I didn't like the styling on the front. That part where it slopes. I do not know. Maybe I am just being too picky. I am actually just about to head out to the Sprint store at McArthur. Thanks for the reply though.

Adios,

Rob

2. TidelandAZ

TidelandAZ New Member

My 2005 Prius and my Samsung A900 (firmware version ZJ27) still have problems. Sometimes every call will connect through the audio in the car. And then it won't.

I always see the call on the display, it's just the audio that is a hit or miss (at best) situation. I never had this problem when I first go the car and had a Blackberry device - it's just since I switched to the A900, because I went from a company provided leash to a personally provided phone. :)

Any thoughts on what I can do to make the behavior more predictable? Fortunately in the new job, I don't have to talk in the car as often as I did before, but it sure makes "looking for the phone" a nuisance when the Prius doesn't take over.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

3. osiris12

osiris12 Owner of 3, yes three priuses

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TidelandAZ @ Jan 5 2007, 08:06 PM) [snapback]371583[/snapback]</div>
    Hi TidelandAZ,

I've had the same problem with my 2006 Prius. The call comes through the first time on the screen but when I answer it, there is no one on the line. The caller has to call a second time before I can establish communication with them. It's strange and I haven't found a solution to this either. Also incoming text messages trigger the Prius to ring, but attempts to answer it does nothing.