1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Samsung black jack blue tooth question?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by BethlehemPrius, Jul 25, 2007.

1. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

Ok I just swapped out from my razor which worked great and now am using the Blackjack, does anyone have any issues with this phone and is there anything I can do to make all the features work?

1. I no longer have battery life or signal displayed on the car MFD.

2. I can do the dial by number, however after I say the # and the car repeats it, I can't dial using any keys on the car.... grrr

Anyone have any suggestions I would appreciate it, I am assuming their is nothing i can do as it is a phone issue and obviously not the prius's issue.

Thanks!

2. doubleg2005

doubleg2005 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BethlehemPrius @ Jul 25 2007, 12:47 AM) [snapback]484556[/snapback]</div>
    I don't have any phones to compare with here, as i've had my blackjack longer than my prius...

1. i've never had nor can figure out how to show battery life or signal displayed. (i just figured it didn't work or something?)

2. is the car moving when you try to dial using the keypad in the car? you can dial and use all functions on the phone, but if the car is in gear AND moving, you are locked out of the on-screen keypad (unlocked via Coastal's Lockpick)

those are my only two complaints about the bluetooth system as well (on the blackjack, at least...)

3. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(doubleg2005 @ Jul 25 2007, 05:44 AM) [snapback]484586[/snapback]</div>

yup moving while using the dialing feature, but I am using the voice dial function while you speak the number, my old razor let me speak the number, the car repeats it and then says press the talk button to dial but when i press the button it says, please say the number... grrrr instead of dialing like it is supposed to.