1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

San Francisco Police Department.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Sep 1, 2006.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Priusguy04--thanks.
    Wildkow....you should run for office, you've mastered the spin and lies beyond even the liberals.

2. randreed

randreed Same as it ever was . . .

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    What does ANY of this have to do with the Prius? Why don't you go find a chat about politics and stop wasting bandwidth on here.

Fankly, if I was the admin on here you'd all find your accounts booted out and your IP addresses blocked.

I'll be ignoring posts from the lot of you from this point forward.

3. efusco

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rand Reed @ Sep 2 2006, 08:51 AM) [snapback]313029[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks for your input, but FHOP is specifically for these types of discussions. If you see that a post is from Fred's you might choose to ignore them in the future if you find them not to your likeing.

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Sep 2 2006, 06:54 AM) [snapback]313031[/snapback]</div>
    Agreed. I'm part of quite a few car forums and even an admin on 2 of em and I will tell you that this is pretty common stuff and most UBBs have a forum devoted to these kinds of edgy debates to keep them out of the normal information forums so that people like yourself who either cannot accept others views of simply does not want to read about them can browse without viewing this junk. :)

5. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Sep 2 2006, 06:28 AM) [snapback]313023[/snapback]</div>
    The lies are from you efusco as I pointed out in my post and which you did not answer. Neither I nor priusguy04 stated that the judge was liberal, or said the judge intentionally released the criminal. These are your lies and are nothing but slanderous accusations leveled against us in an effort to impugn our characters.

Wildkow

6. efusco

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Sep 2 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]313144[/snapback]</div>
    Last post in this thread, it's getting laborious.
    1)Although there is no explicit statement from either of you that the liberal judges were responsible it is/was very strongly implied by the fact that officer in the video's ire was directed primarily at the judges and the sub-title blamed liberals as did you imply that the liberals were responsible.

2)You didn't point out any lies, you rambled about vague statements that completely evaded the very lucid points I presented in my first post. You'd rather attack me personally than even try to engage your brain for just a second. My entire point was and still is that the implication that somehow "liberals" are responsible for the death (or that if they are you'll be angry or whatever you think your 'liberal' comment in your first post was supposed to me) is a)unfounded, b)irresponsible, and c)even if the judges and/or press happen to be liberal they still hold ZERO responsibility for the officer's death. That responsibility lay exclusively in the hands of the criminal who did it.

My only back-off from that is that if it can be proven that the judge or the press or anyone had a direct roll in seeing to it that this felon was released against the law or with foreknowledge of intended criminal activity then they would be complicit. In that case it still is irrelevant whether they're liberal or conservative or "independent"--they're criminals and there are as many criminals who claim to be conservative as those who claim to be liberal or independent.

BTW, I decided to take a look at your 'more liberal' posts...ok, I only made it to the first one...where you made something like 13 points all but one of which blamed democrats for all kinds of heinous things....I don't have the will or patience to see more of that kind of venom.

7. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Sep 2 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]313148[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah I don't blame you it's hard work keeping up with all your lies and distortions. <_< :angry:

I remind you of your previous post in which you said. . .

Ok since you have obviously not listened to the clip and don’t intend to I will summarize it for you . . .

The officer in the video spent almost the entire interview portion of the video clip railing against the media, politicians and in particular the SF Chronicle that diverted attention away from the acts of this murderous bastard onto the acts of Officer Birco in pursuing the criminals. Very little about who was responsible. That is about two minutes and 40-45 seconds of the 3 minute interview Appox. 15-20 seconds were reserved for the judge/s.

In the Q&A portion, which was three minutes he spent maybe a minute or a little more addressing bail and certainly less than that on the judge/s. He referred to the media’s handling of the incident as despicable and the stories as CRAP.

His first words state that he and the POA were

“ not very happy with the coverage of this event thus far and again we feel as if many members of the media are trying to turn this back on the police dept. rather than putting the blame where it belongs with a recidivist criminal on the street.â€

No ire directed towards the judge/s there, right? If as you assert his ire was directed at the judge/s would not his leading statement reflect that simple fact? To be sure you don’t misunderstand me I’m not saying there was no ire directed towards the judge/s it just isn’t at all like you’re framing it in an effort to besmirch our characters.

I am at a complete loss as to why you keep missing the point that he is giving the interview to express his displeasure with the media and the politicians that are trying to blame the police for the death of Officer Birco. Not until the very last 15-20 seconds of the interview portion does he say anything about the criminal justice system or judges. At 3 minutes they begin a Q&A where several questions are asked leading to him speaking against the judges. I thought F8L and triphop were dense you sir rival the density of all matter prior to the fabled Big Bang.

I did point out your lies and the twisting of you words and am doing so again in this post! You have twice now tried to accuse us of saying that liberals (as a group?) are responsible for the death of Officer Birco. That is pure fabrication and twisting of our posts. What we have said is that it was a liberal broadcast media, a liberal newspaper and a liberal politician that have tried to reverse the blame from the criminal back onto the police or Officer Birco for his own death. That is what has pushed this man to get up in front of the media and make his statement. I went on to made a bet that when it is revealed whom the judge/s were that we would find out that they were also liberals. You won’t take me up on that bet because you know it’s true.

Ahhhh, now you are raising the bar. The kid is 19 years old and he has 17 charges stemming from 7 arrests. Some of these are from his rap sheet . . .

Rape or lewd and lascivious conduct wtih a 13 year old girl.
    Armed Robbery
    Burglary
    Multiple evading arrests
    Multiple resisting arrest
    Carrying a concealed weapon
    Multiple vehicle thefts

They have tried to revoke his bail twice, he didn’t answer once and didn’t show. Yet through all this the judge/s have not revoked bail and remanded him into custody. Let’s top this off by pointing out that if what the POA President says is true this scumbag is out on bail again. That is at least enough evidence to call into question whether the judge/s share the responsibility of the death of Officer Birco. The President of the POA thinks so and stated that very fact.

Once again nothing but lies and distortions from efusco.

1) First point was all about Muslims and Islam nothing about democrats.
    2) Second point Hmmmmm all about Muslims and Islam again.
    3) Third point I accuse the D’s of saying Liar Liar about WMD’s and Bush. Pretty heinous all right, geeeeez. But in all fairness I also point out a way that the democrats can score points against the Con’s. A wash at the very least.
    4) Fourth point, all about Saddam and nation building again nothing about Democrats.
    5) Fifth point, once again nothing about Democrats but I do mention that we “really need energy dependency†I didn’t know that was such a heinous thing to demoncrats.
    6) Sixth point, I say democrats need to wise up, hmm wise democrats that indeed is heinous, I apologize.
    7) Seventh point, see point 6 above.
    8) What’s this no 8th point? No 9th or 10, 11, 12 or 13th point either?

Your record is clear: your bias leads you to lies and distortions to promote your agenda. It is clear that you need to step down as a Mod/Admin of this board as you are now a determent not an asset and do more harm to the reputation of this board than good.

Wildkow

8. triphop

triphop New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Sep 2 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]313287[/snapback]</div>
    When you are in a hole, stop digging.
    When you are making a fool of yourself, shut up.

9. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triphop @ Sep 2 2006, 09:40 PM) [snapback]313367[/snapback]</div>
    The hole is to bury the loonie lefties in and it's gotta be a deep one! [attachmentid=4806]

Since you stopped at the end of that sentence it's good to see you following your own advice. [attachmentid=4806]

[attachmentid=4807]

Attached Files:

10. triphop

triphop New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Sep 3 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]313492[/snapback]</div>
    Is this the independant again? Sorry but your slip is showing.

No, the reason I stopped is that I had to till my yard and drink some beer with my buds. Your mendaciousness remains tied to your ignorance. That is your problem - you just do not know when to STFU.

11. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triphop @ Sep 3 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]313754[/snapback]</div>
    now now now, no reason to curse at anyone as theres no reason to scream at the monitor, the topic as with all topics is for everyone to voice their own opinions and views... :mellow:

the topic was not intended to cause malice & strife.. I guess its all on how a person reads the topic & the statements given that leads to other things unless we monitor our selves so we don't try and lash out at one another ..

I have my own beliefs & values.. As does everyone else here, lets just take a break and as they say in ebonics "Chill".. :D

Enjoy the weekend & the holiday.!. ;) :lol: :)

12. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Sep 2 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]313287[/snapback]</div>
    You're one to talk. Your lies have been outed again and again. Nobody takes you seriously anymore, except a couple other W lovers on the forums. As others have pointed out, your support for each other makes it look like you could be the same person taking under different aliases. That's one of the problems with you guys. You don't call each other on your sh*t, like the rest of us do. As long as the other guy is a right winger like you, you don't care what lies they promote, in fact you back them up on them, as if several voices all claiming the same lie adds credence. It's bizarre really.

13. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Sep 3 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]313797[/snapback]</div>
    Really? <_< I don't suppose you have some examples you would like to share? Please spell it out like I did against eyeguy13, godiva, and efusco. Here's an example . . .

efucso's statement . . .
    My reply . . .
    and here is the post so that you can check it yourself. http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=1...mp;#entry234610

Oh My Gosh! :eek: What am I thinking!?! I forgot, your a [attachmentid=4824] looney[attachmentid=4825] liberal [attachmentid=4824] you don't need any proof or facts to accuse someone of being a liar. All you have to do is spew it enough times and once you hit the magic number it turns into the truth, at least what you all settle for as the truth. <_<

[attachmentid=4826]

Attached Files:

14. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Sep 3 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]313797[/snapback]</div>
    Well I can see whos attempting to pick the fight here, Dragonfly why do you and some of the others use the same line (Nobody takes you seriously anymore)..? Its like your saying hey during our last meeting at the lodge we decided that (Nobody takes you seriously anymore). Theres quite a few here on PC that I dont take seriously anymore either.

Or this :As others have pointed out, your support for each other makes it look like you could be the same person taking under different aliases. That's one of the problems with you guys. As I have seen it in the some other left wingers do the same thing as what you are accusing. I had to bold the spelling error for the spelling nazis to be fair.

You don't call each other on your sh*t, like the rest of us do. you don't care what lies they promote, in fact you back them up on them, as if several voices all claiming the same lie adds credence. It's bizarre really.

The same can be said of the extreme left wingers on this site & they know who they are.
    They type the same as others I think there are several people using more than one alias on this site. One of the examples to using multiple aliases would be from someone who only has 100 posts and can make the claim
    ( Nobody takes you seriously anymore) or (You don't call each other on your sh*t, like the rest of us do).

Now that looks kinda bizarre.... ;)

The only proof is to perform a IP check to confirm.. B)

15. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Sep 4 2006, 12:56 AM) [snapback]313838[/snapback]</div>
    ok.

---
    kow: It seems that the left is just speechless with rage that Rove is innocent on this one.
    Another false accusation from the left proven wrong, when will they learn? By the looks of the poll they still haven't!

Rove is not innocent. He himself admitted talking to Novak about Plame. Just read the very link you supplied!
    ---
    kow: Well Ichabod the Poll is actually satrical in nature and not a means to find out what you really think the solution was.

Later on in the same thread
    kow: ...in fact the whole point of this topic is to solicit other POV's.

Having it both ways are we?
    ---
    kow: Is that the only reason we are in Iraq? I don't think so, I think there are multiple reasons. Personally I think the best reason was that he was a genocidal dictator that on a daily basis was trying to shoot down our guys enforcing the UN declared 'No-Fly Zone' as well as trying to restart his WMD weapons program, wiping out huge chunks of the enviroment, supporting terrorism, and etc. and etc, and etc. Not to mention I believed he harbored some of the 9/11 planners.

The reason we went to Iraq is because of the Admin's claim that they possessed WMDs (not that they were trying to restart the program), and that they were pursuing nuclear capabilities, all of which turned out to be false. Trying to spin it into anything else is a lie, and trying to connect it to the 9/11 attackers is abhorrent.

16. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Sep 4 2006, 08:03 AM) [snapback]313924[/snapback]</div>
    Fair enough, no doubt that goes on as well. But my point is that when one of your conservative friends makes a blatently false statement, for example, linking our invasion of Iraq to Sadam harboring 9/11 planners, it would behoove everyone, including the Bushies, to quash that. I don't see you guys calling each other out on this stuff, whereas I do see a lot of the liberals calling each other out when they get out of hand. If I'm wrong, show me an example. I don't read everything so I could well be wrong on this.

17. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Sep 4 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]313932[/snapback]</div>
    Hmm, If one of the other conservatives does make a post and we know other wise we do disagree we post the disagreement. Dispite the common belief I as well as the other conservatives here are aquaintances, as with everyone else here on PC. I have not built friendships here I have found others that believe the same as I do. And will defend them as I would anyone else that provides facts in their posts.. Ive been called onto the carpet on some of my past posts by other Independent, republican & democratic conservatives also..

If you look at some of the other Independent, republican & democratic conservatives that have posted threads they are ganged up upon by all the extreme liberals as well.

There really is no winning the game... B)

18. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Sep 4 2006, 06:23 AM) [snapback]313928[/snapback]</div>
    Strike 1, Strike 2, & Strike 3 - Three pitches, Three Strikes - Yer OUT! [attachmentid=4844]

[attachmentid=4845] Moo

Attached Files:

19. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

kow:
    Backpeddling now? Uh-huh.
    kow:
    Flip flop!!!!! You change your mind on this every time you write about it!
    kow:
    The 9/11 report did find that, you are correct, although this claim was greatly exaggerated pre-war and mostly debunked after. Now please retract your statement about Sadam harboring the 9/11 planners.

Proven wrong, again. You're on a loosing streak kow.

20. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Keyboard courage is a wonderful thing.... :rolleyes:

I love it when people talk like that on my racing forums then change their tune once you meet them in person and they suddenly feel they should keep their name calling and antagonistic chatter to a minimum.