1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Satellite radio quality.

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by mcmoyer, Aug 21, 2012.

1. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I would "Forget" to go back to that dealer and find one that is not run by people with memory problems!

2. sURFNmADNESS

sURFNmADNESS Prii Family

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    If you are having issues with the Toyota dealership, call Corporate Toyota offices and let them know. 310-468-4000

Meantime, try another Toyota dealership in your area. You may just be dealing with a poorly run service shop.

3. zhenya

zhenya Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I have long agreed - the sound quality is horrible - and that's across many rental cars and now our Prius which is the first car we've ever considered paying for the service in. While I like some of the stations, the sound quality is so poor that I have a hard time listening for any period of time. I'm particularly sensitive to digital compression artifacts though - many people obviously are not.

4. jgilliam1955

jgilliam1955 Sometime your just gotta cry! 2013 Prius 4.

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I agree with everyone. My first time with XM and it does drop off. I have always had Sirius for years and never had any drop outs.
    I am not that happy with it. Glad to find out it is the XM station that is the problem and not the car.