1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Saw 2 Black Prii at Universal Studios

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Brian, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    On Thursday, I went to Universal Studios. We went on the VIP tour of the whole park, including the backlot tour on a really nice trolley. We also got to go into the Prop warehouse, like in Big Fat Liar, the movie. While we were on the trolley, I was looking around and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a Black Prius drive by really fast, by the time I got my head turned to look, they were 70 yards away, I wish I were able to see, because Jennifer and Brad have a Black Prius, so I really wish I were able to see them coming first. :?
    Then about a minute later, I saw another one parked in a space, one of those spaces that are marked for specific people. Turned out the name for the space was: D. Carrey. So if Drew Carrey has a Black Prius, then I saw it.

2. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

Silly boy, that first one was me. They don't mean THAT Brad and Jennifer... Well, they mean that Jennifer... HOTTIE! but they mean ME Brad :)

3. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    No, but that really could have been Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt.