1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Saw a cool rear bumper cap

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Bill Lohman, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Bill Lohman

Bill Lohman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I was following behind a Prius C about my same year (2014) which had an awesome, very not-over-the-top, rear bumper cap over the factory bumper cap. I've seen various JDM caps that are available which just look too busy for my taste. I could not get alongside the car to try to ask about it, or see if it had corresponding ground effects on the side and front. But it had a very "factory" look and I'd love to find out where they're available. My C is a One, but were there factory pseudo-ground-effect kits on the Threes or Fours as a factory option? Or was this just a really understated aftermarket unit and where the heck can I find one? Hope somebody else has seen this. I saw another C (again, a Three or Four) that had more or less full ground effects all around, but not the gawdy JDM stuff. I just can't find anything that's so nicely understated, anywhere.

Thanks in advance! Everything helps.

BL

2. lasha

lasha New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Please help me. u0100 lost communication with ECM PCM? it blinks and ignites the triangle