1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Saw this on Edmunds Long Term Test site..

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by BGGirl, Sep 18, 2012.

1. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
  2. Tracy

Tracy Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I think that is just using the EPA average mileage for all the vehicles? I have certainly been getting better than EPA mileage (I'm at 1800 miles now and 55 mpg for combined city/highway driving). I've never owned a car that fully met EPA claims let alone exceeded them ;-)

3. Emily Allerton

Emily Allerton Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    That was interesting. I liked your question about what is the cost to own? When you look at the prices of the cars, the C is the way to go if cost is a factor for you (it was for me).

4. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yep, looks like EPA combined numbers to me. They can be verified via Compare Cars Side-by-Side.

5. tom & lisa s c

tom & lisa s c Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    in canada the milage numbers are way higher 71 highway and 81 city with our bigger gallon 20 % bigger it is tested using a easier test .I still get better than these #s 70 to 75 highway and 80 and over city mast cars I ve owed i have gotten the rated milage for the highway in warm weather but the city very rare ,With the c its not that hard