1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

scan gauge issues

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by orracle, Jun 17, 2008.

1. orracle

orracle Whaddaya mean "senior" member?

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have been having a couple of issues with my Scan Gauge, bought at last year's Hybridfest so it's warranty is coming to an end.

I used to be able to get a reading for "tank to empty" but now when I press the button for tank it goes back to current and the other option. After it was upgraded I lost most of the colors, too.

I have e-mailed them 3 times with no reply. Any ideas?:confused:

2. anti-gas

anti-gas Reduce, Reuse and Conserve

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Call Linear Logic. Ask for Ron or James. They are the masterminds behind the development of the product.

480-656-4089
    888-433-5664

If you are still unable to get a resolution (I'm certain that you will) I would be happy to sell you one at a substantial discount to help you out. I'm a reseller for their product. But give them a try first, they seem to be down to earth people who also drive a Prius. They are a reputable company.

Best of luck.

3. anti-gas

anti-gas Reduce, Reuse and Conserve

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Oh, one other thing, did you try to load the factory defaults and then put your settings back in it? It may have a glitch in the non-volatile memory somewhere, doing this should clear it.