1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

scan guage II

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by fgp, Mar 16, 2012.

1. fgp

fgp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    fixin to (live in nashville am authorized to say fixin to) hook up my old scan guage II to my c. have not used it in quite a while. bought it about 4yrs ago or so. just a fun guage. i think it will give me water temp and rpms. im sure many other things but im not sure what ill use. am i the first c guy to hook one up?

2. B. Roberts

B. Roberts Hypah Milah! Ayuh.

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Did you hook the scan gauge II up? Got it working? Would be a great way to get temp and revs.

And are those black rims on that black c I see in the Avatar pic? Very nice. After market wheels? Do we know the c's wheel offset yet?

3. fgp

fgp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    yeah, its working fine. is giving water temp and rpm as well as 12volt read out. plug in wrap around steering column twice velcro to dash.
    thanks about the wheel covers. habanerobomb and i both have them. it was his idea. i hate the look of the factory covers and the black wheels are just old timey stamped black. these are autozone black wheel covers complete with fake(!) chrome rim and nuts. i like the look bettter and a nice experiment i think for $40. i think it makes "shorty" look almost mean (in a nice, non threatening, benign way).

4. vinnie97

vinnie97 Whatever Works

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    lol, barely mean then.

5. WX4GPS

WX4GPS Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Is there some setting that you have to set for hybrids like a fuel cutoff mode number? How do you determine that if my memory serves correct?

6. fgp

fgp Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    i think you are right but i did not do any of that this time. i just plugged it in and scanned til i got to temp and rpm