1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Scheduled maintenance display on a 2005

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PensacolaPrius, Sep 14, 2016.

1. PensacolaPrius

PensacolaPrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    My sons '05 has a maintenance schedule that can be easily accessed on his MFD. It can be used to track all the regular maintenance items for the vehicle. I have 3 prius, the 05 is the only one with this feature, I've never read about it or seen it anywhere else. I'm trying to talk to my son about some warnings he's getting on the MFD, however I'm in FL he is in TX so the car is not available to me. I believe what he is seeing are scheduled maintenance warnings not system failure warnings. I'd really like to find a place on the www that I could read about the functions, set up and use of this built in program. Anyone know a site that provides such info.

Thanks

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    no idea, but i believe it's just a place the owner can set up dates for service. i had an '04 and an '08. i never scheduled anything on them, and the screen never came up on its own.

3. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It is usually only available on higher trim levels too, and from what I have seen, only on the version that is called the "type 2" in my manual.

Type 1 looks like this:
    Type 1 Example.jpg
    Type 2 looks like this:
    Type 2 Example.jpg