1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Screw toenails, I'm ripping someone's friggin foot off!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bigbaldcuban, Jun 24, 2004.

1. LewLasher

LewLasher Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Re: Canadian and American Pricing

Do y'all have antitrust laws? Down here south of the border, that kind of price fixing would probably be illegal.

2. Lectricar

Lectricar New Member

Huh?

Hey compadre, we'all don't have no antitrust laws down here ....if you have any doubt, just fill up at the local Exxon, oh, I mean ExxonMobil station.....

3. hedwig

hedwig New Member

Yeah, then go home and pull up Microsoft Internet Explorer and hit Ticketmaster. Hurray for Sherman!

4. Smooth Operator

Re: Canadian and American Pricing

We all have antitrust laws. It just seems that Toyota Canada has managed to reconfigure the Access Pricing so as to dodge them for periods of time. In 2003 Toyota Canada agreed to not do some things and agreed to a multi-million dollar settlement.

I see that just yesterday Toyota Canada announced that the current incarntation of Access Pricing will be discontinued effective immediately. I guess the kitchen was getting too hot.

5. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

Re: And.. I know someone...

If that were to happen, I'd tattoo "Call Dianne at Carson Toyota" on my melon head and list your website and extension number :mrgreen:

6. Lectricar

Lectricar New Member

There you go again, I'm thinkin Sherman and you guys are talking Robinson-Patman Act...only the EU seems to enforce antitrust and only against US companies....