1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sea of Monsters

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Walker1, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Zacher

Zacher New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yeah, we actually have added an extra strand at the very top, and that has seemed to do the trick lately. Plus I generally plant extra to account for deer and rabbit shrinkage!

Oh, I just read where you thought they could only jump 3 feet! Maybe that is reindeer (they always look so small)! :) Sure would be handy if that were true!

Yep, they can jump 8+ feet, including, like I said, our 9 footer on occasion. It is very imressive, but I am always waiting for them to jump into the side of the car as I head down our driveway through the woods!

2. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I agree with you wholeheartedly. My daughter is in Italy now. They live incredibly full and wonderful lives with lots of walking, trains and small cars. My daughter is is a nice size 6-8 but over there she has difficulty finding clothes to fit her (by Itlalian Standards) larrger body! I know walking is not feasible everywhere but how many times do folks circle the parking lot looking for that closest space, even at the gym I go to!!

3. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

Zacher, I hope you don't think I'm putting barbed wire around my house! I was confused if you understood that I was talking about my dad's plant (facility) in Alsip, IL.
    Do you have barbed wire it at your house? :huh:

4. Zacher

Zacher New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Well, yes and no. The garden fence itself is not barbed, but there is a strand of barbed that runs along the base at ground level to discourage diggers.