1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seat Belt Chime is annoying

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by adamorzol, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Prudence

Prudence New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    We just heard the chime on our road trip this past week. We made a recliner out of the passenger seat: took off the head rest, put the seat all the way down, sat in the back seat with our legs stretched out over the back of the passenger seat. You can be buckled in, unlike sitting sideways on the back seats, but the alarm will come on when moving the legs sometimes. A Prius lazy boy. :) It wasn't annoying enough to disable the alarm.

2. AOV

AOV New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I followed the instructions for turning off the backing up beep a month ago, yet I did not know there was one for the seat belts, thanks for the above info. on it.
    I too, don't drive without a seat belt on, but....there are those times that putting it on and off just to get the mail is ridiculous! I usually get the mail on my way out. My driveway is 450 feet long, so....I would like to get in the car, drive up the driveway and get my mail without having to listen to the seat belt beep noise. Same story if I was coming back home and getting the mail.