1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seat cover suggestions?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by rreb, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Eug

Eug Swollen Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Technology
    So they say the burgundy goes well with the Salsa Red. However, everyone's preferences are different of course, so YMMV.

I'm still debating whether or not to go whole hawg and get burgundy front and back, or to get just a front (burgundy or ivory).

P.S. Has anyone removed the back seats themselves? If so, how hard is it? The rear bottom cushion has to be removed to install the seat covers.

This is an old thread so perhaps they have removed the pix.

2. Prius_Gnome

Prius_Gnome Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I had a question about seat covers and I found this thread from a long time ago.
    I'm wondering if it's still relevant?

I've had my Prius for a little under a year now and I'd like to buy some seat covers to help me keep my Prius looking nice. There are seat covers offered on Custom Fit Car Seat Covers and Truck Seat Covers - Exact Fit Guarantee | GT Coversâ„¢ and http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/default.ph...php?cPath=11_38 . The seat covers on both websites seem to have the same part numbers (T987 and T845) so I assume they're from the same manufacturer? Are they genuine, official Toyota seat covers so that I don't have to worry about warranty issues or safety issues with the SRS?

Can someone who owns these seat covers please comment about it? ie. difficulty with installation? snug fit? remove and wash them every year?

Thanks in advance.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Young women in thong bikinis?

Bob Wilson
    (way too old for this joke)

4. Prius_Gnome

Prius_Gnome Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  5. kohnen

kohnen Grumpy, Cranky Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Yeah. I was thinking along the same lines. But I figured I'd have to explain it, and if you have to explain it, it's not funny.;)