1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seat Covers and those Very, Very Tall Head Rests in the Prius C 1?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Scrittibear, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Scrittibear

Scrittibear Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hello - I just bought a used Prius C 1 (2012) and, believe it or not, the front seats do not have removable head rests - instead, the head rests are part of the front seats and they are quite tall (and sporty looking!)

I tried my ol' favorite black faux leather-look bucket seat covers from BellAutomotive, but they are not quite the right fit as the pointy topped head rests are just too tall (close but no cigar). Any advice out there for another source that won't break the bank? I've looked at pictures on google and the Prius C pics all show front seats with a normal bucket seat head rest....so....do all Prius C 1 models have these one piece pointy headed front seats? And my real point - how do I find a good stretchy seat cover that will fit?

2. Whirldy

Whirldy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I am looking as well. If I find anything, I will report back (y)

3. Scrittibear

Scrittibear Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I read on this forum that Clazzio has them and you have to specify that you want seat covers that cover bucket seats with NO removeable headrests for the Prius C - let me know what you find out there - I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a custom made item....

4. Whirldy

Whirldy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Okay! Ditto!

5. KYBlue

KYBlue Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    eBay or car-part.com Get ya some C2 or c3/4 seats and then you get adjustable headrests + unlimited seat cover options!

C

6. oc_keith

oc_keith New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    I
    This site has Prius C1 specific seat covers. A bit pricey but appears to be a perfect fit for the high head rests. I will be buying shortly, will post update then.

I am new to the site so I can not post a direct link but the site is gtcovers.