1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seat covers for 2015 Prius 4? Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by BestUsernameInTheWorld, Oct 27, 2020.

1. BestUsernameInTheWorld

BestUsernameInTheWorld Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I was wondering if you all could recommend some brands to look at. My past experiences with seat covers have been an exercise in frustration. Though they did the job, it seemed like every one either sagged a little, or the tie-downs would stretch enough and let the cover just sort of "slide around" on the seat. Very distracting while driving. I want something that makes a pretty tight fit.

The best signature in the world.

2. Attila Fekete

Attila Fekete Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    If you have airbag in the seat, make sure the cover is weakened there, so it will open. I think if that taken care the overall quality should be good - or rather if that is not wrakened, it’s probably poor quality (or made for seat without airbag).

3. BZzap!

BZzap! Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I use Australian sheepskin covers. They make a world of of difference in comfort and have excellent thermal attributes...warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I’ve had them in almost every car I’ve owned. Your average Gulfsream G5’s usually have them as standard fair.
    BTW, if you’re a PETA advocate just remember that this particular material is not so dissimilar than the leather seats in thousands of cars.

SidecarThief likes this.