1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seat Covers for 2015 Prius??

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by nanoxnano, Apr 30, 2015.

1. nanoxnano

nanoxnano Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello.
    I am looking for seat covers that fit my prius. Not generic ones, but ones that are custom fit. Has anyone ordered some online? Any sites you recommend? Are they easy to install??

2. tankyuong

tankyuong Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    II
  3. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've had a pair of GT Covers leather front seats only over a year. Very good quality, pricey $410 shipped.
    The only 'hitch' with the install is there are two straps on the seat bottom cover to join sideways. Trouble is there is a flap between the driver's seat and console that would totally bunch up if put the strap under it and through frame. So, I had to locate and cut a slit for the strap to pass through. It wasn't so easy but I got through it. Fortunately the passenger front seat does not have the flap.
    Feel between the seat / console, the flap is there.

#3 cycledrum, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  4. scdaf

scdaf Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    If you're a Costco member, you can get a good deal on Coverking seat covers. Good deal all the time and about once a year, another hundred off, if memory serves... Less and less certain as I age.

Anyway, nice covers. Got the wetsuit type a couple years ago for all-season comfort and am very pleased still. Good fit, reasonable installation and excellent wear characteristics.

5. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I put a pair of Coverkings on our 2005 Accord. I got the cheapest material, the Spacermesh, $135 for the pair. They fit pretty good, a little bunchiness in the fabric, to be expected at that price point / material.
    The GT leather covers conform well that it looks like a reupholstery.

#5 cycledrum, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  6. MeetGeorgeJetson

MeetGeorgeJetson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just got a set of generic neoprene covers at SAMs Wetsuit Seat Covers Low-Back Design (Sold As Pair) - Sam's Club $20 bucks!!! They are generic (I know you didnt want that) but they fit pretty well, I will have to slightly modify where they wrap around the headrest to get a better fit as. They do bunch a little but boy $20 is cheap and they can be washed, plus the gray and black color is very close to my interior.. Gonna play with them today and see how good I can make them fit and If I screw them up too much it was a cheap experiment. Will post pics when I'm done.

7. MeetGeorgeJetson

MeetGeorgeJetson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sorry if this is thread hijack but I just saw this as I was looking at the sams site for the URL for the above mentioned generics. Coverking custom covers. $96 a row! Thats half the price thats quoted on the Coverking site. I need to look into this more but it looks like a great deal. Coverking Solid Color Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers - $99 - Sam's Club Sorry if this not the info you wanted. AND PLEASE IM NOT SHILLING FOR Sams, but a deal is a deal.. Carry on..

8. Starbrand

Starbrand Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    chinapost takes forever. but this is my setup from ebay. Pics are about 2 months old. I didnt like the feeling of leather in my prior jeep, so didnt want clazzio's. Wanted something more durable and that I wouldn't get upset if they got ruined by snow, kids, pets, dirt, paint, etc. I plan on buying Recaro/Sparco-type of seats later on. This is my temporary fix until then.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Universal seatcovers front & back. Side airbag compatible = $35
    seat gap fillers = $18
    4 seatbelt pads = $6
    4 neck pillows = $6
    2 lumbar cushions = $20
    free shipping
    total: $85~

I say give universal fits a try. You'll be surprised how good they are when installed properly. otherwise I think the best option for "custom fit" like what you're asking for is Clazzio's and a nice $400+ bill (i have nothing against Clazzios, just really dislike leather). Just remember when buying seat covers, what is your general motive... aesthetic vs purpose. I tried to go for both :ROFLMAO:

9. scrappy

scrappy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    The nicest I've seen are Katzkins, matching leather on F&R seats, console arm rest, door panels and rear seat wings.
    I saw them on a couple Priis at Toyota of Orange when I was car shopping last year. IIRC, the dealer added $1700 to the window sticker for them.

10. samtheman7

samtheman7 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    i just replaced all my cloth seats with persona seats no modification or anything easy job about 20min for all seats, paid $900 for all the seats but now I'm looking for door panels might end up paying another $200-300 for that, so total about $1200 all in but it's 100% original feel and look with red stitching, i love it. much better than vinyl looking Clazzios in my opinion and about same price with installations.
    and if anyone looking for cloth seats, let me know i wanna get red of mine