1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seat Covers for 2017

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Zanadros, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Zanadros

Zanadros Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Anyone have any luck finding seat covers for the 2017 Prime? I tried looking around online at various sites, but most of them are generic covers. The front seats in the 2017 Prime have a bit of a devil's horn thing going on at the top when you take off the headrest.
    And of course, the back seats are two bucket seats and not a bench, so I'm wondering what would fit that?
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

• OIP.jpg
      OIP.jpg
      File size:
      22.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    This is for my 2021 PP Ltd, but the front seats should be the same as yours. The upper part is a great fit, no problem. The only thing is that the lower seat covers slip and slide. I had to use the anti-slip sheet that came with the kit. I did not buy the rear seat cover. I never set there and it is folded down most of the time anyway.

To Do list on my third Prius Prime | Page 2 | PriusChat

Zanadros likes this.
  3. PT Guy

PT Guy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Do all 4th generation Prius have the same shaped seats? I looked at one site and found 18 choices. I revised the selector to Prius Prime and got 15 choices. Look at covercraft.com

4. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Tried the site. I can't even get the page to finish loading to see what options of car seats they have. Something is wrong with the site, or maybe my browser not liking the site.

But AFAIK, all Gen4 and PP have the same front seats. There was something about the power seat being an option for my seat cover.. Maybe without a power seat, there is some alteration in design but the upper portion of the seat should be the same.